Has to be strangest case yet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchihunter3000

Reaction score
My tama got married with other tama and it was a teen!!!!!!!It was my sis's tama,it was a boy, age 4.My tama was age 2!WWats going on here?!?By the way it was a V4.5.Is my tama a fake? :) ;) :D :D :D :D :D

I had that happen once with my V4 and V3 both were teens and they still had a baby, did you start letting them connect early? I'm not sure but I think that they have to connect a certain amount of times to have one and regardless if they reach it before the they are adult they will have a baby. Though I am not sure on this XD.

Your sister used the love potion/honey and then connected and yours and fell in love thing is normal, but it's a glitch with a teen lover. The reason why this might've happened is because probably your tama and her tama connect alot, so your friendship level might've gone up to 4 hearts, 2 hearts 2 smiley faces, or 4 faces and they became best friends. I have had something like this and it's very funny/creepy at the same time. Click here to view it.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=129419

PS. Your V4.5 is real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well both had 4 hearts......oddly...usually take a loooooooooooooooot longer...and we only connected 3-4 time before my sis's tama drank the love potion and we connected 2 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back