Has Your Tama Fallen In Love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has Your Tama Fallen In Love?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I want it to

• How do you get it to fall in love?

• What do you mean by love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dory12

Reaction score
tell me if your tama has fallen in love or if you have any questions about this poll and um if yours has who with. fill me in on the exclusive details.

yes, my tamas have fallen in love. It was so sweet.... They had 4 hearts, and a little heart popped up whenever they gave eachother gifts....sigh........ but sadly, they went back to their home planet. I still do miss them very much because they each left at the age of 2 and 3. But atleast they went back to their home planet together! I'm very glad they are where they belong though. I can still remember the love they shared..... And it was heart-breaking to see them leave, but I still love them very much.

Yes, 2 generations ago, my tamas Romeo and Julli(Julliet) had mated, I named them Rome and Julli because I was going to make them mate and also because I couldn't think of good names, right now, I've got a girl called Lily and a boy called Eric, they're partners ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back