Has your tama mated?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has it?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, this is in the wrong forum. Don't you read which forum you're in before you post? Well, I think you should start. This website has forums for a reason. If Admin didn't care that people were posting where ever they please, then s/he wouldn't have made forums!! Doesn't that make sense? Anyway, no I never mated my tamas. I'm going to mate them now though .. i have two girls and two boys! I'm really excited about that!

Um, this is in the wrong forum. Don't you read which forum you're in before you post? Well, I think you should start. This website has forums for a reason. If Admin didn't care that people were posting where ever they please, then s/he wouldn't have made forums!! Doesn't that make sense? Anyway, no I never mated my tamas. I'm going to mate them now though .. i have two girls and two boys! I'm really excited about that!
:marumimitchi: Don't worry about it. The person is new, and most new members don't read rules.

Instead of posting and fretting about how they made a topic in the wrong fourm, just report it and maybe post, "I contaced a guide because you accidently made this topic in the wrong fourm. :marumimitchi: "

I've only mated my tamagotchis once or twice. It has never been anything really special though. *shrugs* :furawatchi:

/HH

moved to What's On Your Mind, and fixed corrected selections

Hi misterlego!

My tamagotchis have mated about 30 times ever senice i have had a tamagotchi!!

:marumimitchi: MONSTER :marumimitchi:

My tamas did! ^_^   :D   :lol:
Mocha,maya,and apple,pie.------------------------->

(my avvie)

Mocha: kuchipatchi father.

Maya: hanatchi mother.

Apple: V1 baby.

Pie: V3 baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine did but it was really weird, it worked for my female tama but my male tama failed, but the strange part is, another tama that looked just like my male tama came and mated with her! And after she has her boys she kept one and the other one plain DISAPPEARRED!

Oh, sorry Mr.Lego! I don't pay attention to number of posts! SORRY!

Mine did but it was really weird, it worked for my female tama but my male tama failed, but the strange part is, another tama that looked just like my male tama came and mated with her! And after she has her boys she kept one and the other one plain DISAPPEARRED!
That`s what happened to my first V3!

Strange...Isn`t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back