Has your teacher taken your tamagotchi in skool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your teacher taken your tamagotchi in skool?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't take it to skool

• all of them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah she did, i was putting it in my bag & then she took it saying''no tamas''... even if she said''don't bring any more tamas 32 skool....if u have 1 now put them in ur bag. :furawatchi:

:huh: :huh: :huh: Teachers are so annoying she told me "We're not having a party here, yadda, yadda, yadda!!!!!" :angry:

nope! And i'm soo happy. My teacher doesn't even know what they are!
Wow,

How could you not know what they are? They were such a big fad in the '90s. I would expect adults to know about them.

-Darkcore

:unsure: :rolleyes: mine has, but suddenly she gave it to me
Your teacher has to give it back she just can't take something that you payed for cause she feels like it Anyone agree???

our Y5 teacher nearly confiscated mine.....she took my friend's tama though........noy my Y6 teacher dosent really mind them that much....

my teacher took this kid in my class's tamas he hasnt taken mine yet tho............. but like everybody in class has at least 2, so by the time he takes away all of them, there's gonna be like 30!!!!!!!

Your teacher has to give it back she just can't take something that you payed for cause she feels like it Anyone agree???
[SIZE=21pt]Yes, I totally agree :blink: , and any teacher who does that (when she takes your tama and she doesn't give it back) our principal get's angry at the teacher, because he can let us have tamas, just that we can't use them during class :marumimitchi: [/SIZE]

The teacher took my friends but never mime. I hide them really well! B) :huh:

Um, when Tamagotchi originally were released in AUS (about 1998) .. so I'd have been grade 4 or 5 then,

they were acceptable to have at school just not use in class.

When we hit year 6 tamagotchi were banned from school and a note was sent home to tall parents informing them that if their child was found using one on the school ground, the school was going to confiscate it for the remainder of that term.

Highschool had no rules against it, but by then I had just gotten into the habit of pausing the clock when I left in the morning and then bringing it back on when I returned.

---

Actually during year 5, I was dubbed the babysitter by alot of the students, so when they had a particularly bad teacher they would give me their Tamagotchi. I ended up with about 25 of them and was bustling down the corridor when a teacher saw me and confiscated all of them for the remainder of the day. Needless to say...more than a few died... T_T

---

Also in year 5 one of the teachers realised they were disruptive in class yet they were important to the students. So she learnt how to basically use one, and when she confiscated them, she would check on them after every period and make sure they were all fed and happy. ^__^ She was pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes! she wouldnt give it back so at lunch time i sneaked in2 the classroom and stole it back. she thinks sum1 stole it, shes always saying sorry 2 me! its sooooooo funny she dosent no i got it back... she has no idea it waz me!

My class went tyo a Orientation day to see what it would be like to be in the next grade.

This was maybe a week ago. On it i brought my tama Pixie. I finished work early and was reading a book called " i love my tamagotchi" (full of good tama info) when my teacher for the day noticed.

He goes , "Are you into tamagotchis?"

And im like , "Um... yes." duh.

And he goes , "Oh. My i see it?"

So about comes Pixie. Then we get a huge shock -

"Oh cool!"

This was not a fellow classmate but the TEACHER.

Whilst i am speechless he examines it and then - RETURNS IT TO ME.

He goes , "Thats a nice toy. You play with it as long as you dont disrupte other students."

Ahh. A good teacher for once.

So how that for a experince?

~ Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back