Has your teacher taken your tamagotchi in skool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your teacher taken your tamagotchi in skool?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't take it to skool

• all of them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend had his taken of him during class it was taken off him and it beeped all through class :D :unsure: :eek: :eek: lol

Tamagotchi Caretaker- That's an awesome teacher! I wish the ones at my school were so nice.

Once my friend was playing with my V2 Connection in class, so she took it away from her. But then I piped up and said that it was mine, so the teacher let me pause it. I got it back at the end of the day.

Tamagotchi Caretaker- That's an awesome teacher! I wish the ones at my school were so nice.
Once my friend was playing with my V2 Connection in class, so she took it away from her. But then I piped up and said that it was mine, so the teacher let me pause it. I got it back at the end of the day.
Oh ^___^ How very nice of you. I'm guessing your friend was ver appreciative for you keeping her little friend alive.

My teacher always lets us in class with tamagotchis and all the teachers ( even the principal! ) doesnt care that we have tamagotchis in class! we have to put the sound of thats all

No.! But my teacher Mrs.Kern took away my friends but gave them both back ! I put mine in my pencil box!

My class went tyo a Orientation day to see what it would be like to be in the next grade.  

This was maybe a week ago. On it i brought my tama Pixie. I finished work early and was reading a book called " i love my tamagotchi" (full of good tama info) when my teacher for the day noticed.

He goes , "Are you into tamagotchis?"

And im like , "Um... yes." duh.

And he goes , "Oh. My i see it?"

So about comes Pixie. Then we get a huge shock -

"Oh cool!"

This was not a fellow classmate but the TEACHER.

Whilst i am speechless he examines it and then - RETURNS IT TO ME.

He goes , "Thats a nice toy. You play with it as long as you dont disrupte other students."

Ahh. A good teacher for once.

So how that for a experince?

~ Katie
thats nice my teacher Mrs.Kern lets us only at snack,lunch and in-door reese!!

she took my tamas and my friends but we got it back

this year my french teacher took it but when she was looking the other way i snatched it off her desk

this year my teacher is good he never takes a tama he doesnt really care :D :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back