Hatch of the Day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
Greetings to you, friends, fellow Tamagotchi addicts, and forum lurkers alike. Welcome to my third Tama-Log, specially made for your entertainment.

Last time, I regailed you with tales of adventure and bad music with my V6, and we followed the story of Ella, the obese Memetchi, and Sushi Biglips, who only wished to be sexy. You can read these epic works of literature here:

Sushi's Log

Ella's Log

This time, however, two unfortunate Music Stars have found themselves in my care. What drama awaits them? Will they ever make it big? And who's going to clean up all that poop? Find out soon!

First impressions are very important. That is why I implore you; do not judge my Tamagotchi's cuteness or musical abilities based on any creepy faces or lack of appendiges you may observe. They are actually very cute and talented.

Also be aware that I'm currently naming the little guys after friends I know and love. So don't blame me for any weird names. Blame my friends' parents!

First up, we have Tori the Maidtchi:

14nh6ar.png

She's the 4 year-old daughter of a Shimashimatchi named Gary, who managed to hit stardom with his band The No No's (The Yeah Yeah's was taken). She plays Rock n' Roll with the drum set she inherited from her father, who, incidentally, had no arms, making him the single most talented drummer in all of Music City.

Next we have Carolyn the Ichigotchi:

awx8pk.png

Carolyn is also a 2nd generation Tama, who was born last Sunday (during Church, embarrassingly enough for me) and is now apparently 1 year old, even though she's at the teen stage. Her father was Lyle the Mametchi. His band Pixation played all over Music City, before the accident...

Anyway, these are the two Tamas I'll be following in this log. My grand plan at the start was to breed them together, but so far I've had two girls and two boys. Maybe the 3rd generation will bring more luck. We'll soon find out!

I came home from work today to find my Ichigotchi in a state of dire emergency. With 3 empty hunger hearts and nothing to eat but baby food, our only option was to go shopping. However the only food for sale was sushi, at 10,000p! Outraged, we left, and decided there was only one thing left to do...

J O I N F O R C E S !

2nthcib.png

I sent Tori over to bring Carolyn some noms. She was so happy, she immediately nommed the lot, and felt much better :)

2gy5cmd.png

(Apologies for my suckish photography at this point. I spent the last 10 minutes running around looking for batteries for my camera, and lost all desire to take pretty pictures after that)

After both my hungry little Tamas had been fed, I decided to play a game with each of them, to make up for leaving them home all day. I decided that Carolyn would probably be better at playing something that didn't involve movement, dexterity, or the ability to balance on small blocks. Ichigotchis, with their strawberry-flavoured attitude, seem to be quite squishy in my mind. So I had a nice safe game of Music Notes with her.

26120dd.png

With Tori I played Music Blocks. Her skill points are all nearly at 999. I always try to make sure my Tamas have achieved 999 points in each skill before I marry them off :p

24fecjt.png

So all is well in the Tama world. Now for a nice evening :) Ahh.

Since my last entry, Carolyn has formed a band :D She was approached on the street by two suspicious-looking characters early this morning, and the three of them became collectively known as the Ichigo-go's. We are witnessing music history people! The band manager always looked really weird to me. I can't work out what he/she's supposed to be. Does it have headphones, giant fists, or hair like Princess Leia? Either way it never looks very happy. Maybe it hates its day job, and secretly wishes to star on Broadway. Either that or it just wishes it looked more gender-specific.

riaumv.png

So the Ichigo-go's got right to work immediately. This turned into a symphony of pure FAIL, because I forgot you actually had to play this game, and decided I was going to take pictures instead ^__^'

14l4o6f.png

Tori's band Beep Jam looks much better right now. I think the combination of Kuromametchi, Maidtchi, and what looks to be some sort of camp ghost work really well together, aesthetically. They also have a Pro Debut and a 1st Ranking Award in Rock n Roll baby!

f1fbsm.png

Y E E E E E E E E E E E E A A A A A A A A H H H H !

Since I last posted, Carolyn has ditched her strawberry demeanor and gone for something more practical. She is now a Chantotchi, and she looks adorable:

2mxg3ut.jpg

Actually, I've never been a big fan of Chantotchi. Even though this is the first time I got her on a Music Star, it seems kind of 'meh'. I mean, who does she think she is? Chamametchi? Freaking wannabe XD Also, her band name seems kind of irrelevant now. Maybe I should have thought of that...

Anyway, the Ichigo-go's were approached by the band manager today. I'm going to call the manager a 'she', because that's how I've always viewed it. Although if she's not a man now, she definately used to be.

The band was marched before a panel of frankly disturbing-looking judges, and they began to play their funky music.

fbb21i.jpg

11jspck.jpg

Not quite sure why Elaine (the Violetchi) and Penny (the Makiko) need an additional two backing singers each. Basically, the band comprises of a keyboard player, and 6 singers. They must be a choir :D

The judges were unimpressed however. Ugh! There's always that one judge on the left who spoils it for everyone. You know, next time he appears, I'm going to take a picture, and edit a troll face onto him!

X - O - O

fwke4h.jpg

Aw man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick post this morning as it's 6:45am and I have to get ready for work ¬_¬

Today, for your amusement, we have something of a fashion show. Having made their fortune in the music business, I decided it was time that Tori and Carolyn dressed a little more like celebrities. Or at least, wore any clothes at all! I mean, I know that most female singers today are probably better at taking their clothes off on stage than actually singing, but you have to stand out to be original, right?

I saw this amazing suit in the shop yesterday:

2mf0pia.png

...and I thought it would be a giggle for my little Tamas to try it on.

First up we have the gorgeous Tori, sporting an outfit that looks as though it ought to have died in the 90's. Apparently, retro is in.

10xbux1.png

Next up is Carolyn, in a somewhat 1920's inspired ensamble:

34qsebn.png

What do you think? I can't help but feel a little disappointed that the Celebrity Wear didn't keep it's weird suit look, but at least my Tamas are dressed now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back