hate it when ur tama is overweight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s2MonokuroBoo

Reaction score
well, lets say at school,normally u check ur tama wheneva u can and u see some/most/all of the happy and/or hungry hearts r not all full up so u feed it snacks and/or meals.Then when u get bak home from school u cheak ur tamas status and u see its REALLY OVERWEIGHT:eek: and maybe u dont wanna play games to make it not overweight coz u might have homework ta do or maybe ya jst dont wanna.

BUT!!

Thankfully there is a solution. :D

insted of playin games u can jst press the RESET BUTTON and press DOWNLOAD and then ur tama will be bak to its minimum weight!

but remember when u press DOWNLOAD from the RESET BUTTON u always gotta set the time bake to the original time...

thx 4 readin n i hope i helped u pplz~

;)

That may be a great idea for some.

But won't your tama take much! much! longer to grow?

I gotter even better way you dont even have to Look at your tama or it won't stop its growth!!!!

In the morning when your on your way to school go to the time press A+C the date should start flashing if not the try it again till it does. then press B to skip the date. and then press A to change the time the best way is to do 12.13am or in other cases 0.13 dont worry about the 13 that was jsut an example once you have done that then you can press B and B again and B again you should go back to the main screen and your tama should be asleep, Thinking why its sleeping in broad daylight!!!!!

Hope I Helped!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! That helps so much! I just have to be careful not to click reset.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back