haunted house?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Have you every been in a scary haunted house or haunted train or anything like that? I have it rocked. Its called potters haunted house. I dont want to post picture cause it may be to innapropriate or scary.

//-lWeRide

No, and I don't want to. In Niagara Falls on the Canadian side then there is like four haunted houses in this place I like to call "Crazy Block." It's like a block full of flashing lights, crazy shaped buildings, colorful stuff, and sloping sidewalks. And, of course, hundreds of ways to blow your money. Some of the stuff on it is really cool, and trust me, I usually hate stuff like that because I tend to think of all the people behind those companies and fake smiles that only want your money and want to rip you off. That's why carnivals, to me, are somewhat depressing. Once my friend went into a haunted house when she was younger and she had paid and everything, and stepped in for a moment and then turned around. She told the lady that she didn't want to do it anymore and wanted her money back. But the mean ol' lady wouldn't give her the money back so she said, "Well, I would have paid just that much to leave. This is horrible!" And ran outside. I know the stuff in there is all fake, but it sure is scary! I hate stuff like that, absolutely HATE IT.

No, and I don't want to.  In Niagara Falls on the Canadian side then there is like four haunted houses in this place I like to call "Crazy Block."
I went there. It was messed, and a waste of money.

I've never been in a haunted house, but there's this house down my street, I have no idea who lives in it and it's creepy. It's actually haunted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to the Winchester Mystery House, which is considered haunted. It's also pretty famous.

+_+ yes, I have, I went in the one in disneyland wheni was 6, scared my to death. And last week i went to the county fair and went in a the "haunted mansion", i was screaming the whole time (it didn't help that my friend and i had promised to keep our eyes open :p )

I went to one here in my town. It was SO funny because we were standing in line, and we brought one of our friends. while she was standing there some white cloth stuff tickled her face and when she looked up some guy in a SCARY mask was like a foot above her! so she started yelling and the guy jumped down and started growling and barking like a dog. Then later we were in a hall and someone kept yelling "PUSH THE BLUE BUTTON!" over and over again, and there was NO blue button anywhere. So my friend gets mad and yells "WE'RE WORKING ON IT!" so then when we turn around, there's a door opened. and it wasn't there before! Later, some guy chased us around with a chainsaw motor.

[SIZE=14pt]No, and i don't want to either.[/SIZE]

I hate haunted houses..their freaky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to one here in my town. It was SO funny because we were standing in line, and we brought one of our friends. while she was standing there some white cloth stuff tickled her face and when she looked up some guy in a SCARY mask was like a foot above her! so she started yelling and the guy jumped down and started growling and barking like a dog. Then later we were in a hall and someone kept yelling "PUSH THE BLUE BUTTON!" over and over again, and there was NO blue button anywhere. So my friend gets mad and yells "WE'RE WORKING ON IT!" so then when we turn around, there's a door opened. and it wasn't there before! Later, some guy chased us around with a chainsaw motor.
ur friend sounds funny, and that sounds freakin scary dude!

oMg! That's funny AND scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back