Haunted Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
So something weird happened. I haven't played with my tamas since 2010, and I got my room remodeled. Now, there's a box I got when I remodeled it, and a tamagotchi appeared in it a few days ago. I remember it as my favorite. Thinking nothing big of it, I put it in the closet with all my others. It was dead (It's a P2, the yellow with black tiger stripes). The next day, it was back in my box, this time on the clock setting screen. So today in TC, I was telling others about this, and decided to put the time in, just to see what would happen. It wasn't an egg or something, it's somehow alive, and it's a teen, the healthy one (sorry, it's been too long, I'm not that good on names anymore). I'm keeping a log to see what else happens that's weird.

Strange stuff keeps on happening. When i woke up, I checked on the tamagotchi, and it's now somehow back as a child. Nothing else strange besides that. I'll keep everyone updated.

A strange thing happened where no matter how many snacks I would give it or how many games I would play, it's happiness didn't go beyond two hearts. I fixed the problem though.

Latest posts

Back