Have a pixel chick? Write a short review!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Pixel Chix, First, to start off my collection, I bought a blue Pixel Chix car. It came with a blonde Pixel Chix. I called her Hailey.

As soon as I ripped her out of the packaging, I realised I had to read the instructions. Even though I wanted to start off immediantly, what if I did something wrong?I searched for the instructions, they were hidden in the box nside a little wrapper.

Yippee! One paged instructions!

It told me everything I needed to do, and I quickly pressed a button and she was off. There was a panting little dog in the car. Hailey said she wanted to go to the park. They got out of the car and started throwing a frisbee. When she came back inside, the dog hopped inside and tried to take charge of the wheel! Hailey scolded him and he stated whining.I pressed the 'radio' button. A blast of country music. My new virtual friend was wearing a straw hat and bopping her head to the music. Change of song! I thought. Then she started singing! It sounded like : ''Boodoogeegee! '' I pressed the 'road' button and she went to the salon. Back in the car my Pixel Pal was wearing two cute clips and her puppy was wearing some sweet little bows on his ears. I felt a little bored with the dog in the car. So I pressed the reset button with a pencil, it was at the bottom of the car. Then seh came in the car on her own. I pressed the 'window' button and her windows slid down. A few second later there was pounding snow and her teeth were chattering. I quickly closed the window and pressed the ''road'' button again. She went to the mall. She came back within seconds clutching two bags. Then surprisingly she beeped the horn.

A friend arrived in the car!

I was so happy! She had a friend!Her friend wore two little barettes on her head. She made rabbit ears on Hailey. I caled her friend Emma. Emma was hilarious! They put sunblock on and went to the beach!

Hailey was great.

The next Eid celebration that came I had a surprise.

No way!

A pixel chix Two Storey House!

The Miami Loft!

And it had a swimming pool and sun deck on the roof!

I whooped with delight.

No way. It came withthe black hair pixel chix! I always wanted her! I called her Trixie. Trixie and Hailey became great friends.

Until next time.

I'll post another review on my two storey house!

Mametchi_Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
One day I realised it was getting kind of boring with just the pixel chix car. So I thought, why not get her a friend? So I hopped onto my chair and start typing away to look for a pixel chix on the internet. I read the reviews.

''Hmmm.'' I thought. They all sound so good. But there was one I liked particularly the best.

The Two Storey House.

You see, there was a Celebration coming up so...

Present Time!

I wanted mine in advance. But I knew I would have to wait for the Festivity until I could open it.

So I called my Dad to order one off ebay. Then I ran downstairs to go to the corner shop to buy some sweets.

Poor Dad.

I didn't even tell him which one I wanted.

Quite a dilemma for him.

But he's got the instincts. And he definitley knows his children well.

So I waited a couple of days for it to arrive. Until, when a week passed, I gave up.

''Dad! When is my pixel chix coming?''

''Well there's a postal strike on, sweetie.''

''But I don't wanna have to wait. What if it doesn't come in time for Eid?''

''It will don't worry.''

''But.....''

''All right, all right. It came today. But no opening! Only peeking!''

I WAS SO HAPPY AND EXCITED!

''Thanks a million Dad!'' I said and gave him a big hug and kiss.

But guess what it was.

The rarest pixel chix.

The miami loft two storey house with a sun-deck swimming pool roof.

Dad didn't know anything about it, knowing not much about Pixel Chix.

It came with the black hair pixel chix, my ultimate fave.

I called her Trixie.

Trixie and Hailey became great friends.

Hailey is my blonde pixel chix who has a car.

But I am going to have to wait untill Friday or Saturday for me to open it.

Then you'll get the full story.

Untill then.

Bye!

Mametchi_Tama

One christmas I woke up and ran to undo my presents. There was lots of big things, and among them, a smaller package. There wasa Pixel Chix house and a pixel chix car that came together in the same packaging! A pink car, and a yellow cottage house. The house girl has brunette hair, which kind of curly and sticks out. I call her Macey. Unlike most Pixel Chix, she doesn't have a heap of additude, only a little bit. She comments on theweather calmly, hangs with friend at night, watches TV for ages and loves music heaps! The car girl was Ranee (Rar-nee) andher dog was Flop. They have lots of fun. Ranee has blond hair. She loves playing with her dog at the park, even though he gets in alot of mischeif. They're great! I want a Jammin' hamster and baby sitter and roomie.

I got my first one last night! I asked my husband if we could go to Target and Toys R Us to see which ones they had and how much they were so that I could make my Christmas list! I ending up feeling like a little kid when we walked away from the aisle haha He went back and grabbed me one and said why don't we get one so we can see how much you like them!! I was so excited! I came home and immediately turned it on! It was way fun! I kept waking up all through the night to play with it!! I got the Babysitter teal house! I named her Leah and the baby Emily! The girl inside has really cute hair and she's funny. I can't wait to show my sister this weekend!

to me, its pretty boring. i leave her alone for 2 days and she leaves and i get a new one. it happens every time i play with it. :rolleyes:

i have a roomies house. I havent bought any more roomies yet so I only have the 2 that u get when u by 1. You can plug it in 2 ur computer and download surprises or plug in ur ipod and then it acts as a speaker and if u have 2 or more then they do the can can. Unfortunately whenever I plug it in to mi computer and click sumthing it blacks out and i have 2 reset it that also happens with my ipod. the remote with the buttons can be pulled out and it has a cord attached to it. there is six rooms and 1 screen flips to all 6 of them. the roomies compete for the top room which has its own bathroom, and the roomie that has 16 points gets that room. when u get the top room that girls points get reseted. they get points by playing games with eachother and by cleaning.

:huh:

It's good but i would like more games. I have the 1-story house and car. I think it's a wee bit expensive for what it is. It's is relitivly easy easy to get to level five, which i did the day i got it. It's fun and I like dressing up the girl. Although i would like more fetures in the car.

Overall 3.5/5 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Maikos Reviews![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Pixle Chix[/SIZE]

Well, I first heard of Pixel Chix on T.V, it looked like soooo much fun. Every time we went to our local Target, I'd always head there to check it out and play with the try me mode. My friend got one and I was so jealous. I was very into V-pets and I still am so I long to try it out. I could imagine myself playing with it for hours. But, I didn't get one for a very long time, until, I was shocked to find one under the Christmas tree early in the morning. I freaked, I couldn’t believe it! I think I woke the entire neighborhood with my yells of joy. Anxiously, I opened it up and started playing with it.

At the start, I was greeted with very, VERY nice graphics and an adorably little blonde girl living inside her little house. The environment was odd at first but I quickly became attached to the 3-D room. It was very cute and the girl was peppy and energetic with an adorable personality. It was kinda life like. Although, I have to say, it was hard to carry it around. It was bulky and kinda embarrassing in public. I set that flaw aside though. It was still lovely graphics and all that jazz. I would defiantly rate the graphics 5/5.

Although, I loved it at first, after a few days it got boring. I felt so repeated. Her attitude was starting to change as well. It was demanding and annoying. I didn't want to spend every day with her doing the same things. Really, it was just a button mashing mess. It went fun to boring extremely fast. So, what did I do? I bought another attachment, the car. Although it KINDA helped, it was still boring. The only fun I had was when we attached my friend’s house to it. Sadly, we both grew bored of it. It wasn't very fun anymore and I just lost interest. Eventually, she moved out and I was free from constantly talking to her and stuff. It was defiantly not as good as other V-pets. I had a little more fun with the Tamagotchis but I really shouldn't compare them, they are two totally different things.

Well, overall, I give it a 2/5. Not the worst but defiantly not the best. It was fun at first but boring at the end. Please don't flame for giving it a low rating, I am only stating my opinion. Eventually, I just sold it on eBay as it was collecting dust on my shelf. Hopefully, the one who bought it is finding more enjoyment out of it then I did. Thanks for reading!

---♥Maiko

[SIZE=21pt]Maikos Reviews![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Pixle Chix[/SIZE]

Well, I first heard of Pixel Chix on T.V, it looked like soooo much fun. Every time we went to our local Target, I'd always head there to check it out and play with the try me mode. My friend got one and I was so jealous. I was very into V-pets and I still am so I long to try it out. I could imagine myself playing with it for hours. But, I didn't get one for a very long time, until, I was shocked to find one under the Christmas tree early in the morning. I freaked, I couldn’t believe it! I think I woke the entire neighborhood with my yells of joy. Anxiously, I opened it up and started playing with it.

At the start, I was greeted with very, VERY nice graphics and an adorably little blonde girl living inside her little house. The environment was odd at first but I quickly became attached to the 3-D room. It was very cute and the girl was peppy and energetic with an adorable personality. It was kinda life like. Although, I have to say, it was hard to carry it around. It was bulky and kinda embarrassing in public. I set that flaw aside though. It was still lovely graphics and all that jazz. I would defiantly rate the graphics 5/5.

Although, I loved it at first, after a few days it got boring. I felt so repeated. Her attitude was starting to change as well. It was demanding and annoying. I didn't want to spend every day with her doing the same things. Really, it was just a button mashing mess. It went fun to boring extremely fast. So, what did I do? I bought another attachment, the car. Although it KINDA helped, it was still boring. The only fun I had was when we attached my friend’s house to it. Sadly, we both grew bored of it. It wasn't very fun anymore and I just lost interest. Eventually, she moved out and I was free from constantly talking to her and stuff. It was defiantly not as good as other V-pets. I had a little more fun with the Tamagotchis but I really shouldn't compare them, they are two totally different things.

Well, overall, I give it a 2/5. Not the worst but defiantly not the best. It was fun at first but boring at the end. Please don't flame for giving it a low rating, I am only stating my opinion. Eventually, I just sold it on eBay as it was collecting dust on my shelf. Hopefully, the one who bought it is finding more enjoyment out of it then I did. Thanks for reading!

---♥Maiko
That's a problem that I hear a lot of people are having. I've been playing with Pixel Chix for at least 2 years - they just don't get boring to me!! :) I love them, and now have over 30! But you write great reviews!

-bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back