Have any of these things happened to your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronica

Reaction score
I have a V3 that was given to me by a girl who didn't want it anymore because button A had been ripped off. (credits for that- Alice, her three year old sister) it had also been emersed in water (by......... you guessed it, Alice). Now i still have it. It had an operation and dad switched it round so now it doesn't have button C. Now i have to dig a very thin stick into the button on my V3. I'll post a pic of the button when i get a chance, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!! but really annoying when it comes to changing the time. Dad's gonna make a stick for me to use for it, and hang on the tama!!! Have any of these happened to you?

No, it has never happened to me. My operates the normal way a Tama does and it has never been dunked into the water or anything so and so... I do hope yours would continue operating the same way a normal V3 does. ;)

///TD787

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

yesterday i bumped it really hard by accident but it still works. manual said not to bump it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back