have any questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any other questions? sorry that I keep on saying that but some times I'm talking to another person. O.K.?

anybody??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :huh:

Oops, sorry. Here I was wondering do you know how much the UFO and the teddy bear are. I really want one, but I need to be prepared.
it is 5000p for the ufo and 1400p for the doll

sorry to have to answer that question just you didnt no

questionnn does your tama need to grow up again to get a new game on a second gen

:angry: I'll answer your question then

yes, you have to start all over with the games. In the 2nd generation you only start out with the jump game and you go on just like the first generation.

Oops, sorry. Here I was wondering do you know how much the UFO and the teddy bear are. I really want one, but I need to be prepared.
oh soory went to answer it but someone has anyway

allie tama please stop doing so many posts one will do

a topic is not usually instant so dont go into histerics if people go offline! :( :angry:

i am very sorry but i think this topic should be closed it is more of an agony aunt thing which is not allowed

please keep to the rules keep to just 1 post and be nice everyone!!!!!!! ^ _ ^

i have a question!!!

why do i keep getting the same old characters over and over? I am on gen 4 now and i still keep getting kuribotchi as my toddler, would really like to get a different one. any tips would be gratefully appreciated........

to get a maruchi just be forgetful of its needs then fill then let low and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back