Have balls ever apeard in your v3 snack catagory!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have balls ever apeard in your v3 snack catagory!

• What the heck!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes!

• No!

• Dont have a v3.

• Whats a v3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'v heard this happen to my friends before.... What happend was that there is a thing, and it gives you prizes. my friend once got

100 balls in ther items, and at first it was a glitch,because she got more junk everyday,but then i heard about this urban legend on the internet,and i think i have seen it before. when your tama eats the ball,nothing will happen. all the junk just means that you are lucky!

PEOPLE MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!

It happened to my brother so I e-mailed bandai. They said it a glitch in most tamas temporarily. also, DO NOT give it as a gift. the other tama may do something...I forgot.

I fed it the ball and my tama stopped, froze and I couldn`t download and that was TODAY!

I thought it was a one off but like 50% of the pole says yes!

YES! That happened to me. I debugged my v3 and I reset and hatched it. When I went to feed it , it had never ending balls to eat. :p But I reset it again and the glitch was gone. :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened on my v.2 once but he had like 11 balls in his inventory and i had a ton of stuff and im like 'what the heck?'

:( yeah thats wierd

:D :wacko: :( \

from moni

characters_mametchi.gif

nothing really happens when u feed it to ur tama. i am juts wondering...... HOW DID THEY GET THERE :huh: :huh:
Really, I have no idea. Most people say it's an odd glitch that happens if you buy more than 2 balls. Or sometimes, I guess, it just randomly happens. It's a glitch, apparently.

My friend at dancing had 2 balls in her items, then her Tamagotchi died. She held down A and C and the balls appeared in Snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back