Have Bandai just gone too far?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with this. I have even made a topic about this too. I think that the v5 is just annoying, mainly because the whole idea of a tamagotchi is having a virtual pet to play with, I loved to name my pet and play with it and spoil it, but now, you really can't.

My friend hated his SO much he threw his over the wall. <.<
wow. that says a lot. personally, i think v5 is wierd and i hope that if they make a v6 or v5.5, it will be improved and better.

Have Bandai Gone Mad on The V5?
I mean 3 Characters? Dating show?

It's Just gets so boring! You Can't even Change the Family Name!
i haven't gotten the 4.5 or 5 cause they just seem too....not tamagotchi you know? the whole point is to help raise a pet to help it get back to it's planet.not help raise a family. i like the job feature on v4 but it still seems kind of silly.but i like how you get a paycheck from it, that's kewl

EEEEEEEEEH some like it some don't i think there cool but there are plenty of people who dissagree :D

REMEMBER TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE :D

I'm here to help :D

you must remember that bandai is an american company but the tamagotchi's are japanese. in japan it's a HUGE hit that's why they are making more and sending them across the world. bandai is just the american distributer

you must remember that bandai is an american company but the tamagotchi's are japanese. in japan it's a HUGE hit that's why they are making more and sending them across the world. bandai is just the american distributer
That's completely wrong. Bandai is a Japanese toy making company and its HQ is located in Japan.

If you think Bandai doesn't make the Tamagotchis, then tell me this, who does?

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not like the three carter thing but i love the dating show it is easer then the machmacker but i wish there was mail school and jobs :marumimitchi:

p.s. I know the playhouse and the slide cheat code for v4 and v4.5 tell me if you want the cheat code i will be happy to give it to you

I think the v5s are just fine.

They're fun and cute, and while I'm looking after my other ones, I don't have to worry about them so much.

I mean, there are a few things that I miss. Like the age feature. It was nice to know, lol.

But still, I don't see anything wrong with them. :marumimitchi:

I think people just don't like change. Change doesn't always mean something is better, but it doesn't mean you should just knock it either because it's different ^^

That's just my opinion though, lol!

I know of many people on here who got v5 simply because it was a Tamagotchi, tried it, and didn't like the new features. People gave v5 a chance, and found out its different, just in a bad way, and that's a good reason to dislike something.

I like my V5, but I think that having three characters at once is too crowded. All the games are played with just one character, so I feel like I'm raising one character with two "extras". It's harder for me to be emotionally involved with the "extra" characters, especially since everybody gets fed the same thing at the same time. I don't really feel like I'm taking care of three seperate entities.

* runs over to Bandai * Hi , did you go to far with the v5?

Bandai: Um , no ?

*runs back to tama talk *. They didn't go to far with the v5 ^____^

* runs over to Bandai * Hi , did you go to far with the v5?Bandai: Um , no ?

*runs back to tama talk *. They didn't go to far with the v5 ^____^
What was the point of that?

What was the point of that?
Everyone : puzzled faces

~

I thought the question was : did bandai go to far with the v5?

So that was my (and bandai's *chuckles from the audience * ) answer ^___^

*bows* ~ Curtains close.

Everyone : puzzled faces
~

I thought the question was : did bandai go to far with the v5?

So that was my (and bandai's *chuckles from the audience * ) answer ^___^

*bows* ~ Curtains close.
This is Seriously Tamagotchi, not Role Play. This isn't that place for that.

Sorry if I sound like a backseat moderator; it just annoyed me a little bit.

I just started my 2nd generation of the V5, and I do have to admit, it's a little easier to feel responsible for the 2nd generation. Maybe 1st generation is a little strange, but my 2nd gen is so cute... maybe I see what Bandai was going for now. How many generations can you have? Infinite? Anybody got a really high number?

The games are full of cheat!!

On the Tea Time game, if neither is right you don't get a point, but if both are right you only get one point!!

GRGRGGRGRGRGRGRAAH. So frustrating.

This is Seriously Tamagotchi, not Role Play. This isn't that place for that.Sorry if I sound like a backseat moderator; it just annoyed me a little bit.
Pssshh. Callm down.

I just started my 2nd generation of the V5, and I do have to admit, it's a little easier to feel responsible for the 2nd generation. Maybe 1st generation is a little strange, but my 2nd gen is so cute... maybe I see what Bandai was going for now. How many generations can you have? Infinite? Anybody got a really high number?
Haha I just started my 17th generation is that high? I have a v5 and a v4.5 and personally theres alot more things to do with the v4.5. The v5's are really easy to take care of but I don't think it's gone to far yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back