Have i cared for my tama well enough?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jehm

Reaction score
I wondered whether or not my Hashizoutchi is a popular character, or one you get with good care, or even bad? Its a boy and evolved from Teletchi to Mizutamatchi then Patapatatchi before what it is now... Any information n this charcter would be much appreciated, Btw, i have a Connexion V3

All tamagotchi characters are equal. Just because they look different it dosen't mean that they are good or bad characters.

Some people say that some characters are bad becuase they don't like them but everyone has different opinions.

Just enjoy the tamagotchi characters that you get and it dosen't matter if they are popular or not. :furawatchi:

PM me if you need anymore tamagotchi help!

-sk8er girl-

Ty, i also wondered whether you know why my Hashizoutchi keeps jumping on the floor head first :S

Ty, Jemm xx

Well, all tamagotchis are not the same. Tarakotchi for example, can only be received by taking "bad" care of your tamagotchi. And the falling head first thing is just something it does. Wooltchi does that, too!

`Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back