Have u ever done something like this before?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have u done this before? (read topic first)

• Yes and it as fun as summer vacation!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but it made me super tired!

• I want to but I might get in trouble...

• IM SCARED TO DO IT!!!!

• No way.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
Last night I had a personal party in my room!!!! :D Ok, so yesterday I made this checklist of what 2 do at night in my diary, so I slept for only a few hours then woke up in the middle of the night and got out my diary from under my pillow. I looked at the checklist with a flashlight, and the first thing was to turn on my music low volume and dance and jump on my bed!!!! IT WAS SUPER FUN!!! :D :D :D Then it said try to finish my new book, so I got that out but it took me a while in the dark without my flashlight cuz I was trying 2 challenge myself. I was trying to read but suddenly my mom got up 2 go to the bathroom and since my dad doesnt let me close my door at night, I thought my mom could see me :eek: so I shoved the book on the table, turned off the flashlight and threw myself onto my bed so my mom might think I was sleeping. :p When it was morning, I was laughing my head off and my mom asked me, "What are u laughing about?" So I lied 2 her and said it was cuz I had a funny dream at night. But actually I stayed up most of the night and didnt have any dreams!!! :) xD

Wow, I never knew I was so good at tricking my parents! So have u ever done something like this?

Last night I had a personal party in my room!!!! :D Ok, so yesterday I made this checklist of what 2 do at night in my diary, so I slept for only a few hours then woke up in the middle of the night and got out my diary from under my pillow. I looked at the checklist with a flashlight, and the first thing was to turn on my music low volume and dance and jump on my bed!!!! IT WAS SUPER FUN!!! :D :D :D Then it said try to finish my new book, so I got that out but it took me a while in the dark without my flashlight cuz I was trying 2 challenge myself. I was trying to read but suddenly my mom got up 2 go to the bathroom and since my dad doesnt let me close my door at night, I thought my mom could see me :eek: so I shoved the book on the table, turned off the flashlight and threw myself onto my bed so my mom might think I was sleeping. :p When it was morning, I was laughing my head off and my mom asked me, "What are u laughing about?" So I lied 2 her and said it was cuz I had a funny dream at night. But actually I stayed up most of the night and didnt have any dreams!!! :) xDWow, I never knew I was so good at tricking my parents! So have u ever done something like this?
My parents would come straight in and kill me!

I just read or go on the computer at night because I can never sleep.

I think I have Insomnia lol :p

Aimee

i get lazy sometimes i will get up sometimes and read or just faint on my bead lol

My dad goes to work at 5AM... and usually when he's on his way out the door, he stops by my room because I'm always still awake. I usually fall asleep at like 6AM and wake up around 3PM-4PM when he gets home from work. It's kinda funny :)

No way!
I love collapsing into bed at the end of the day and snuggling down under the covers.... bliss.... :D
Hell! :eek: I hate bed! :) We get to go on a 2 and a half dat school trip in 2 weeks, so I'll keep everyone in my dorm up all night! :D (Especailly RabbitDog! :D )

:D //RM :p

I almost always stay up at night, when I get home from school I usually collapse on the couch for a while.

Normally when I stay up all night though, it's because I'm doing some homework... I'm so evil. >=D

Well, just last night, I wass playing this game called Puzzle Pirates with this guy I know, Taylor.

I told him that I was going to tell my dad I was going to sleep, and when I told him, I went into my room and shut the door and turned off all the lights. (oh yeah this only works for people who have computers in their bedrooms.)

It was like 10:30 P.M and I ended up getting off of this game to go to bed at 11:30, and actually falling asleep the next day.

Oh and in the morning, my dad tried to wake me up at 6:00 A.M, but I threw a pillow over my head and said "Let the moon monkeys wake me at a RESONABLE time!" and went back to sleep. Then my dad woke me up again at six thirty, and I sat there in bed and actually got my lazy bum up out of bed at six fourty.

i do it like all the time but my mom does nt care as long as i m up and ready for school by 6:30

Unfortunately, I have become old and therefore my brain has apparently rotted to a degree where I think that you really don't appreciate sleep because you can get there easily. :D Having insomnia is not fun. It takes me at least half an hour to get to sleep every night and I wake up a multitude of times. There is only so many times where you can wake up and roll over before it starts to impact on your day to day life and find that you are constantly tired and craving sleep. I miss the days as a kid where I would go to sleep and then next thing I knew it was morning.

See.. rotting sense of fun.

Now as a kid I did not get any great joy out of staying up past bed time or getting up in the middle of the night. There were a few occasions where I did get up and do things in the middle of the night but I can't say I was entertained by it. Perhaps that was because my parents wouldn't really have cared about me doing that.. especially if it meant I could get back sleep sooner than rolling around staring at the ceiling. :kusatchi:

Hell! :eek: I hate bed! :eek: We get to go on a 2 and a half dat school trip in 2 weeks, so I'll keep everyone in my dorm up all night! :D (Especailly RabbitDog! :D ) :p //RM :p
Me too. Bed is not the place for a very [SIZE=21pt]HYPER[/SIZE] girl... lol! I never fall asleep... cos I'm NEVER tired!!

WOO HOOO!!!!!!! I have GOT to try that!!!!!!! But when I sleep, I like to have like a big wall well, kinda (little bit like a crib!) and when I spent the night at my aunt's house, i slept on the hammok and put chairs on front of it and blankets on them and There was a wall on the other side so i made up a song about me being in my "fort" !!!!

OMG! I am so like going too try that! Well sometimes I can shut my door whenever I like because my cat sometimes comes in my room and really Annoys me soo Its going too be easy for me! I have too do it tonight because I'm having a sleepover tomorrow! I am so excited! *gets out diary and plans*

Well I kinda like my sleep because I am ALWAYS tired at school. Today in fact I fell asleep for a few minutes in my art class. But, I have had sleep overs where I stayed up all night with my friends, but I have never had an all night party with myself....

Me too. Bed is not the place for a very [SIZE=21pt]HYPER[/SIZE] girl... lol! I never fall asleep... cos I'm NEVER tired!!
Yeah, and me is the most SUPER HYPER kid in the world!!!! :wacko: ;) ;)

:) //RM :)

Usually when I'm tired like hell after swimming I want to go to bed. I would have more homework assignments to finish than how many more seconds I'd be awake. (Well not really but close)

But I might try that this weekend.

i wish i could do that but my parents room is right i mean RIGHT next to mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back