have u ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
Have you ever told a boy u like them i'm thinking about telling the guy i like this year house should i do it note,email,or in person??????????????????? please don't say i'm to younge.

If you must, person. Notes and email and friends telling them for you don't work. They just get everything all tangled and confusing. But don't expect anything; boys your age [for the most part] aren't into dating yet, wether you like it or not.

I really wanna tell a guy to get it off my back, but I dunno how to do it. Soooo I guess I can't help!
For that,just give him the "let's just be friends" speech.

Anyway,you should do it in a note,that way,it won't be as embarassing.

well, tell him in person in my opinion. It will probably be the only way he believes you :blink:

[SIZE=8pt]i say do it in note[/SIZE]

my opion.do any

way you fell comfortable

with.I didnt feel comfortable

the first time i did it but yea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say don't tell him. Wait a few years; your crush on him will probably soon fade anyways.

Well my friend has done it for me without telling me she was going to. And she did it through a text to the guy. Then he called me and said "Rachel told me who you like, who do you like?" and I was all, "Tell me who she said and I'll tell you if its true." So yeah, he did and I was like yeah.

Well i was 11 ~2 weeks ago so i know how you feel. My friend just started goin out with this one boy and i think she made a bad mistake so do NOT do anything but if you were do it in person

well once i told my friend i liked this boy and she told him and he looked at me and sat next 2 me and put his arm on me (note) he would of kissed me but class started (aww man :angry: ) so i say tell ur freind to tell him then see if he likes u if i helped please pm me :)

However is most comfortable to you is what you should do. If you're too nervous, send him an e-mail! You could hint that you like him without actually saying it; my boyfriend and I were best friends before we started dating, so one day I sent him an e-mail that said something like "Well, Sam asked me if I kissed you yet, and I said, 'No! He doesn't want a girlfriend, geez.' Boys always change their minds, though."

When I told my boyfriend I liked him we used to just mess about in Science. And then when we started to talk on MSN and stuff we got closer and I just told him that I really liked him and he said he felt the same.

After that we started going out and do things together and about 4-7 months later we were going out (Over 2 years now), if I hadn't of told him it would of never happened and the worst thing that could of happened is that he said he only wanted to be friends..You should just go for it or you'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back