have you been a good tamagotchi caretaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axle Foley

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I was kinda of curious about how well people take care of their Tamagotchi so i made this poll.[/SIZE]

I'm like semi-good. One time, I was such a good caretaker, I got up to 400 something intulectual points. No kidding! I had a Ponitchi named Ashly. It was so cool!!!!! :lol: now, I mostly get universal characters, but i'm trying to take better care of my tama now. :)

I am a very good cartaker. Only 4 times out of like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times (I raised many tamas ;) ) I got "bad" charactors. Twice is because I just got the tama and I didn't know much about it. Another time is because I wanted it. (a :ph34r: ) And another (I still can't belive I did this) is I left my tama UNPAUSED all school. :mellow: I was late for the bus and I forgot about it. I rememberd it half-way through school. Opps :p . Well I have my tama's with batteries right here as I type. Two out of four. My V4 Tama named Betty and is a ringotchi teen from the mame family. My V1 tama is also beside me and it is named Bud and is also a teen and is a -_- . Opps my tama just left a mess. That's all I can type. Nice poll!

It depends. I have my tamas on pause for the time being but both are 'good' charactors.

I tend to only unpause my tamas when I have ample time to take care of them so they get pretty good care.

Well....i can't say i'm "the best caretaker" but i am going to try to take better care of him now.

Mine always wake up before I do in the morning when they're teens. By the time I get up, they need food and games. That's why I usually get average characters. It's easier during school when I get up before them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back