Have you blocked anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really I think their should be a good reason to block someone.

Not for petty reasons... :angry: I mean if they apologized you know different story.

I have one person blocked. That's 'cause *removed: plse don't explain why - even if you are not naming them *So I blocked them, too. XP lol.

Matchy :angry:
Sorry about that. I thought they meant don't specifically name them.

-Matchy

Have you? But, please- do NOT name and shame people, and start saying stuff like [X member] has done this- THEY ARE SO MEAN! We don't want to hear that. Just keep everything mature and calm.And me? There is no one on my block list.
I haven't blocked anyone. I want to...could someone tell me how you block people?

I dont Have Anyone Blocked, I'll Just Ignore them if they bug me.

When I began to frequent this place, as well as another tama forum, I had a lot of yougner folks IM me out of the blue. Mind you I didn't add anybody because of the fact they drove me nuts. I've blocked people in the past if they rub me the wrong way or my friends the wrong way. Now someone has to rub really hard to get me to block them, but usually they dig their graves and I just fill in the hole. I don't count who I blocked from where.

I haven't blocked anyone in a while. People have a tendancy to get on my nerves really easily.
I currently have 71 people blocked.
This made me laugh- one time I was refreshing a page and right before I refreshed your siggy said 'blocked:64' and when I refreshed it said 'blocked:65'. xD

I had a couple people blocked but I just deleted them after awhile.

I think... 5.

Usually it's for a good reason. People have to honestly get on my nerves to be blocked.

I've also been threatened to block people. Instead of being smart and blocking them, I just do what they tell me. Usually I fix it though.

And to MB - Hush, that's insider information. :)

Nope, no one's been blocked. I don't care how many times a person PMS me, as long as it's like, reasonable.

But if someone won't stop, I just don't reply and they get the idea and stop.

I think... 5.Usually it's for a good reason. People have to honestly get on my nerves to be blocked.

I've also been threatened to block people. Instead of being smart and blocking them, I just do what they tell me. Usually I fix it though.

And to MB - Hush, that's insider information. :)
lol I know. Lets not get into that

But I counted, 3 people blocked. One of them was because someone else on MSN made her sound like a bad person. So take her off right now, 2 people ^^

It's good that you can block as many people as you want on here (I think?) I think I've blocked two, on this account and _tama_cream_soda_ (D: Remember me?) together.

There are plenty of people who annoy me. I should block them just to make a statement.. Although the people that annoy me don't really PM me.. just bother me in the forums .__.

Actually I only block people if their extremely rude to me. Other then that, what's the whole point :p . Um.. Pyonchit, nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back