Have you ever been at deaths door?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, twice. Tornadoes, both times. The first time, I was 11. Some friends and I were outside playing, and we heard the tornado's approach. we all ran for my basement, which was the closest. The tornado was so loud, you couldn't hear yourself scream. When it was over, our house was still standing, but the roof was gone. Two years later, the same thing, with the addition of most of the garage gone. Both tornadoes were rated F3 on the Fujita scale. I have been in 7 tornadoes in my lifetime.

My mom doesn't smoke in the house, she smokes in the garage.

And one day, I was eating at the counter on a stool, and she went outside to smoke. And I almost fell over in the chair, but I didn't, and I gasped with food in my mouth, and I was choking on ALOT of food, like, my mouth was full and my mom was outisde. But I managed to go to the sink and drain it out with water. Thank God.

OMG, I was earlier today. We were on the road and these people nearly crashed us and Dad said the "f" word. <_< My mom was like "*Put name here*!!!" We don't cuss in our family.

Uhhh let's see

Just today I nearly choked to death on a dorito everying was saying that I went purple also people were more concerned about saliva going on my desk thane choking everyone in class was scared to death other than this girl who earlier tried to jab a pen hard enough to get the ink in my blood

I was in Wales can't remember how old I was no one was watching me I slipped on a rock into this river we were at the current was surprisingly strong the only thing I could see were the fish above me and the sky after some time I don't know how long I was under I held my breathe a long time my dad finally noticed o was gone and pulled me out

when I was about 2 my mum came home from shopping (I don't remember this but my mum told me about it) she closed the door but somehow it opened and I walked in the middle of the road

Not really a deaths door a potential I fainted for unkown reasons there was the odds I hit my head on the table

My friend tried to strangle me my other friends managed to pull him away

A girl held me under the water of a pool and also kept kicking my back to get all the air out of me

I think that's all

When I was 5, I almost drowned...but that's the closet I've ever come.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.When I was born I almost died when I had a lot of mucus in my system, or something.

2.A few months later, my aunt tried to kill me.

3.Mountain bike riding, first time I did it I almost fell off of a cliff.

4.I tried to do it myself.

All chronological order, I might have forgotten a few, but I think that's the most major ones...I'm only 14 too, so in a few years I'll have more to tell.

When I was younger umm 7 or 6 maybe? I almost drowned ;~;.

I was at my neighboors house and there was this huge donut floaty no whole in the middle

and there were 3 kids on it and Im not strong enough to push them over. I couldnt

breathe and I was running out of air I barely made it ;~; drowning is scary. I almost choked several times.

On a sandwich, a hotdog(LOL) and starch o-o;;

I chose yes because I once almost drowned in a lake trying to get a golfball I threw in the drop-off zone. :huh:

PS It's still down there! :D

Chocked on a sausage from a sausage sizzle just outside Big W, my brother just watched, thinking i was puking but if I could of talked I would of called him an @#$%^&* for just watching XD.

Also I realize why not to run across roads, ran across one, tripped because of my shoelace when a car was coming but I got up and ran.

Does dislocating your arm twice and having to go to the Emergency Room count?

Yes, twice. Tornadoes, both times. The first time, I was 11. Some friends and I were outside playing, and we heard the tornado's approach. we all ran for my basement, which was the closest. The tornado was so loud, you couldn't hear yourself scream. When it was over, our house was still standing, but the roof was gone. Two years later, the same thing, with the addition of most of the garage gone. Both tornadoes were rated F3 on the Fujita scale. I have been in 7 tornadoes in my lifetime.
When I was six years old, I was visiting my grandparents in Ohio. There was a tornado warning for their county, and the funnel cloud was spotted just a block away from their house. I remember screaming that I didn't want to die. It was the first time I've ever actually feared for my life. But the funnel cloud never touched down, and nothing happened.

Ack, I really hate to double post, but I couldn't use the edit button anymore.

That's scary enough!! Just this summer, in late July, I was in the pool, and some dark ugly greenish rotating clouds passed overhead. I saw a funnel drop out of them. It touched down briefly about a quarter of a mile away, and fortunately did no damage.

I haven't really almost died, but I broke my toe once...also I fell out of a pretty tall tree. Owchie ;__;.

Nearly run over by a car once...I ran out into the middle of a parking lot and some lady started backing out (rear-view mirrors FTW). My mom screamed "STOP!!!" like 20 times and she somehow heard her...I'm glad I didn't get run over, that would've hurt >_>

When I was a baby, my crazy cousin tried to suffocate me . Then, my grandma saw. My cousin was like, "We're playing peek-a-boo!"

She's a crazy lady .

And, I can't swim . So, I almost drown on a regularly baisis xD ! I'm so serious ! XD

But, I never do . :)

• I almost drowned at a pool party
  • I choked on some beef jerky today
  • Almost got in a car crash

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back