have you ever broke a bone in your body

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblue123456

Reaction score
i broke abone on my trampoline by trying to do a flip and then this other kid jumped and i collasped and broke my ankle.

Yes!!!

Breaks:

Finger

Ankle

Arm

Sprains:

countless times on fingers

arm

wrist

thumb

foot

Other:

Neck Spasms

Bones in knee damaged

And I started to bleed after being hit during netball, blood gushing out of my nose- I screamed, but didn't cry!

Cracked by skull when I was four, because I was hit on the head with a bowling ball. Don't ask how it happened...

Gosh, Rey Mysterio! You sure do get hurt a lot. The only thing where I really got 'seriously' hurt was when I fell off my scooter and cute my lip open, LOL.

Gosh, Rey Mysterio! You sure do get hurt a lot. The only thing where I really got 'seriously' hurt was when I fell off my scooter and cute my lip open, LOL.
Oww! When I was 7, I feel off my scooter, and got 4 throns stuck in my hand... x_X I cried, but I was only little!

I almost broke a couple bones in my body.

Once I was doing a flip on my friend's trampoline and I stayed in the air too long and I hit my nose off my leg. I had a swollen nose on the last day of school! :rolleyes:

And then there was a Fedex truck outside our house, and I was running to open the door and I smashed my toe against the wall. I bruised it pretty bad, but the X-rays said I didn't break it, thankfully. ;)

yep!!broke my right wrist on exactly april 12,2006 had to hava cast for 2 months.i snapped it right in half on the swings!!!grossly i even HEARD IT CRACK!!!!!it was painful,gross & odd,my friend thought i was gonna die!!! :mametchi: :mametchi: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well when I was like four, me and my cousin (10 at the time) were playing on a chair I forgot what we were doing and I was sorta on the armrest and I fell backwards and I hit my head on a furnace...... It didn't hurt though, because it happened so quick. I cried for 2 reasons, reason 1: because I saw blood! reason 2: because my mom was screaming like CRAZY! I had to have staples (no not stitches!)! But that's it! I plan to keep it that way! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have broke my arm before, just below (or above - can't remember) the elbow. It was the day before my 9th birthday, 13/04/03 on a Friday (supersitious!) I broke it when I was riding my brother's skateboard at a park. It was fun for the 5 seconds I stayed up, but after 6 seconds I fell off... put my right hand out to try to steady my fall, but instead hurt it really bad. My dad said "no it's not broken. If it was you would be screaming" but I wanted to scream, but I was tough. When we got home my mum took me to the hospital and I got Xrays done. It was not a big fracture, but it was still a big enough break to need a cast. So I got the cast. I needed to keep it on for a month, then I went back to get it off. They said it wasn't completely healed after they had taken it off, so they put a foam-like sling around it. It hurt trying to get my hand in the sling. IT REALLY HURT!!

No. I'm to much of a wuss to even jump that stick thing in gym class. sad. XD

I broke my arm 7 years ago... when i was 7 :furawatchi:

I can remember it so vividly though.. :)

I was riding a 3 wheeler bike and i thought it would be fun to ride down a big steep hill... halfway down i realised that there were no brakes on the bike and thought i was going to land in the creek... (with no water, and lots of rocks at the bottom) but instead i hit something, went flying through the air and landed on my left arm :gozarutchi:

It was bent so badly that it looked like i had two elbows... 0_0 I had to have a full cast on for six weeks... could you imagine not being able to move your elbow for that long??

Yes!!!Breaks:

Finger

Ankle

Arm

Sprains:

countless times on fingers

arm

wrist

thumb

foot

Other:

Neck Spasms

Bones in knee damaged

And I started to bleed after being hit during netball, blood gushing out of my nose- I screamed, but didn't cry!
My goodness, Rey, you are quite injury prone.

i never, i know a friend who also broke their bone on

the trampoline aswell!

My goodness, Rey, you are quite injury prone.
Lol, everyone says that! :ph34r: xD

I was only just 2 when I broke my ankle, but I remember so clearly! :p I fell down the stairs, and my ankle bent weird. I wouldn't stop screaming, so my mum took me to the hospital. It was broken, and also one of the bones was twisted the wrong way, so I had to have an operation done on it- ahh, the terrible twos! :lol:

The arm was so funny. I was climbing up a really big slide, and I was too busy talking when I got to the top, and I got a little excited- I fell about 10 feet, and landed on my arm!!! :) What?! I was 5! I think I was 9 or 10 with the finger- I slammed a door on it. X_x

The most recent was the knee- both my knees extremely aperrantly have loose ligiments in them, so they can just be sore sometimes, after crawling for a long time... man, I hate my body! I really hate my fingers, as they are so small and thin, and get hurt easily. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't broken anything, but I've fractured my wrist, my ring finger on my left hand, and right now my middle finger on my right had is fractured. Ben and I are violent when we play air hockey o_O'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back