Have you ever cried watching a sad movie? I

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cried watching Click o.o' The ending = sad.

I cry watching quite a few movies, although some that are meant to be sad I find amusing or insanely stupid.

LOL - if there's a bit in the movie when you're meant to cry, I'm right there!!

I cry at anything - I get so involved - I've even cried during episodes of CSI, House, etc. on TV. It is embaressing...LOL

The movie that I have cried most on was probably Forest Gump....It's such a sad movie! :) :rolleyes:

I cry during alot of movies........

I cried during 8 below! :) It was so sad that the dogs were left behind....freezing.....and how some of the dogs die. :'(

Even though it's not a movie, it's a show....I sometimes feel like crying when watching my fave show "Coronation Street". Alot of people cry in the show, and when they cry it makes me cry.....especially the part when Mike died of a heart attack. *crys*

*Tgd*

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever watched a movie that made me cry, but I've cried while watching a bunch of videos on YouTube. xD And some songs make me cry... I actually cry pretty easily...

I always cry when I watch a really happy or sad movie.....and I don't know why lol

For an example the Fox& The Hound (happy & sad )

The Parent Trap (happy)

and more but that is all i can think of....

Last edited by a moderator:
I cried watching Open Water. it was supposed to be more of a horror film but I couldn't help myself...

Have any of you guys cried watching a sad movie? I have.I cried watching Flight 93: September 11 The True Story.

So sad. Have you ever cried at a sad movie? If so which one?
I have, not enough for someone to notice though.

My birthday is on September 11th!!! I don't find it a sad day.

~Ruby~

I cried watching Click o.o' The ending = sad.
I cry watching quite a few movies, although some that are meant to be sad I find amusing or insanely stupid.
Same at the ending too. My brother started crying histericly!!! Duh he is only 8!!!

I'm 10 so I'm closer to the rated age.

~Ruby~

well i am glad i am not the only one who cries at movies cause on "the red fern grows" i cried the whole movie even when it was over :) :mellow: (sob sob)

Oh ya I know Naruto is not a movie but somtimes it makes me cry (XD Ya Make fun of me for it!)

tama kitty, i LOVE your avvie! that was of topic, icried the first time i watched cllick when the guy dies:(

Yeah, I cried watching "Click"With Adam Sandler
I have too! I know it is a funny movie, but when he is really mean to his dad! (well not really him but I'll stop there don't wanna ruin it <_< ) It's so sad also when he tries to tell his son "Family Comes First!"

I also cry when a animal is hurt or is being hurt by something or someone.

KC7 :kuribotchi:

I almsot cried when I saw Eight Below

EDIT: I was at the peak of crying when I saw Million Dollar Baby

I think everyone has cried during a movie at least once in his or her lifetime. On of the movies in particular I found sad was The Titanic. :ph34r:

But you know what? I think if a movie that make you cry, laugh, think, etc. is a wonderful movie. <_< It shows you a great deal of emotions- that is what is important in all of the movies. The producers want you to feel the climax and the theme of what the movie is supposed to be about, whether it is a horror movie, a comedy, a mystery, and more! :kuribotchi:

Great topic, by the way. :wacko:

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back