Have you ever done this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my first tama died, and I saw the little winged egg thing, I thought I got a new character...-.-

But then again, I also thought that the poop was a little alien friend.

That's what you get for not reading the instructions.
I LOL'd >>^

I haven't had a Tamagotchi die on me that I can remember, but one did reset after I accidentally bumped into something. I was shocked, but I have to say that I was getting a bit tired of Bill demanding more and more attention while doing nothing spectacular in return (not that I was expecting that, but it would’ve been nice :p ).

I only remember another virtual pet dying of old age and I was quite sad after and stared at the screen for a while :(

But when I reset it and saw a new character hatch, it put a smile on my face again ^_^

nope, never felt like that, though i sometimes felt like "no!! i liked that tamagotchi, and now it dies!" i didn't ike it sometimes, but that's all

The first time my sister's tamagotchi died, I didn't exactly care, but for some reason later on I felt as if my loved one died or something. No, I'm not lying, I cried myself to sleep for months XD But now, it's really not a big deal if my tamas die, especially on the app.

I remembered when I was playing my music star and it died on 11th gen I was sooo sad I sat in my room for the rest of my day and cried :(

Nah, I usually just restart it and continue with my life.

I think I've become too jaded to get emotional when it comes to my Tamas dying. :mellow: Sad to say! I guess that happens when so many die after a while.

I remember feeling disappointed when a Tama I'd had for a long time suddenly died. In a way though, I'm always excited to start all over again. Pick up and move on. :blink:

I get sad and will start up a different tama and let the memory of the long lost tama rest in peace then I will start it up again no end of life crisis

When my first tama died, and I saw the little winged egg thing, I thought I got a new character...-.-

But then again, I also thought that the poop was a little alien friend.

That's what you get for not reading the instructions.

I had a cheap knockoff once. Thought the poop was a pile of sand :p

I once named my Tamagotchi after my girlfriend's character and he died when we were at a con and I forgot to check on him. My girlfriend was more upset than me! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back