Have you ever got chicken pox and wot age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the chicken pox when I was 4.

Three days after I recovered from them I caught the measles. -.-

I got the chicken pox's around age 6. And I'm glad so I won't be able to catch it again. It was terrible, itchy, itchy.

I heard if you get older it's worser, but I'm probably wrong..

I got chicken pox when I was... 10?.. It was mild, so it wasn't that bad..

Last edited by a moderator:
Never. I was given a special shot that causes me never, EVER to get them. (And don't reply to this saying it's possible... my mom even said so XD)

I was four. :)

I stil remember wearing my 101 dalmations PJ's...XD

I've never had Measels... ^,^

I got it when I was 2 or 3, because my sister had just started school & caught them, then give them to me! And then I got them again when I started school.

When I was in year 10 I got shingles, I haven't a clue how I got them. It was on my back and very painful. It's similar to chicken pox but alot more painful and I had it for 3 weeks. It could of been cured in 24 hours but my mum didn't believe I was in pain and only took me to the Doctors when I'd had it a week. [i showed the school nurse and she sent me home, and told my mum to take me to the Doctors].

Also shingles is extremely painful for the elderly so I couldn't see my Grandma & Grandad incase they got it.

I've never had it.. I always take shots every once in awhile so it's never happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back