Have you ever got the old-Timers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungMametchi12

Reaction score
The Old Timers are Tamagotchis who haven't bred after they are 14 or 16,to get thses special Tamagotchis,there are 3 apparent known ways.The first way is just wait until your Tamagotchi is 14 or 16 and hasn't the Match Maker yet.The second way is you're apparently meant to turn down the Match Maker for 3 days everytime she comes.The third way is apparently also pause your tamagotchi befor your Tamagotchi is about to change into an adult.Something special is meant to happen to their babies,mate a female Old timer with a male Old Timer and then when the parents leave the babies,after an hour,the babies will skip child and teenager stages,and become and become a rare special character called an Oyajitchi and there's another apparent way to get the Oyajitchi,if you have a Gozuratchi,(Ninja Character),wear the cape often...then you should have the Oyajitchi as well.

If you have had these characters before,tell us about it in this topic.

Youngmametchi12

i have never got any of these characters and neither has any of my friends. i dont want to get these characters because then i wont go to the next generation

Funny cuz i just made a post about asking when can tamagotchi's stop mating.. lol... thanks you helped.. i thought this topic was only about old timers.... >.<;;

so my tama can still mate until 14 or 16... thx!

there is something wrong with this. an adult can turn into an oldie at 10 or 11yr old unpaused, that is when mine turned into an oldie. and yes, oldies can only mate with other oldies. when you mate two oldies, you get an oyajitchi, the secret character. you will get a baby and then the oldie will leave the baby as usual, then you raise the baby then the baby turns into an oyajitchi, an adult. the baby skips toddler and teenager stage and go straight to adult stage.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Can the Oyajitchi (the child of the two oldies) mate?

It actually changes to an old timer at age 11. I've had Otokitchi twice and the old man (can't remember the name) once. My oldest was 39 before she died and the other two are on pause. One is 13 and one is 17.

That really depends from Tama to Tama. I consider there are two "systems".

One is the American, where they age at correct times (after 24 hours every day), and they become old timers at the age of 10.

The other is the European V1 and all the Japanese Gotchis, where if they are put to sleep and woken up again, they "gain" a year of age, although it does not speed up their evolution, and they evolve after they hit the real age of 16, so it depends on which you have.

I remember on my V1 ConneCTion, I got the old timers twice, and I didn't know about Ojayitchi, so I reset them, and on my V1 ConneXion, it becamean old timer at the age of 16, and it died at the age of 99 (System 2 always dies by default at 99 :( )

Anyway, I am trying to get my Cho Jinseis to become old timers (they should do that tomorrow), and then hopefully I will mate them and they will become Ojayitchi in the next generation. :)

I've had an Ojitchi and Otokitchi before, which I then mated to get Oyajitchis on my V2s.

Here is an extract from my V2 log:

I had Harry the marumimitchi and Poppy the pochitchi - they were around the same age, so i basically decided to let them age - i either refused the matchmaker or just ignored her when she came on the screen. At 10 Harry turned into an ojitchi, and the next day when Poppy was 9, she turned into an otokitchi. I mated them straight away and each had a puchitchi.
I looked after them both well, they woke very early the next morning - at 7am!! I was getting a little impatient to see whether their babies would evolve into oyajitchis, so after they had been with their babies for 24 hours, i set the time on both tamas to 11.59pm, waited a minute, and then watched them both leave their babies.

I then set the time to 6.59am and after 1 minute both babies awoke. I called Harry's baby Bill and Poppy's baby Will.

Sure enough after an hour of being babies - both evolved into oyajitchis
I do have images that I will also post.

EDIT: Here they are:

Harry with his Puchitchi

https://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn05098ml.jpg

Poppy with her Puchitchi

https://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn04887up.jpg

Harry leaving his Puchitchi

https://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn05225fu.jpg

Will and Bill the Oyajitchis

https://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn05259vx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: