Have you ever gotten Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotten Mimitchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's That?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second time I started my V4 (which was after I had to reset it to clear an inventory problem where balls and other toys appeared in the meal & snack menu), I got a Mimitchi on generation 1. Her baby grew up to be a Mimitchi. And her baby grew up to be a Mimitchi. I had three generations of Mimitchis. (Then I got the balls in meal & snack menu glitch again.)

Its VERY easy to get Mimitchi on v4 but on the other versions it's EXTREMLY hard to get him. :marumimitchi: I have never got him but I am trying to.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes! i have gotten a Mimitchi once! in fact, i have gotten a Mimitchi a few times! on my very first tamagotchi, on my V2 it grew up to be a Mimitchi, and thats why hes my fav character! :( :( <_< :( :) [/SIZE]

I have one on my V3 right now. Read my log on my siggie for more. This is my 3rd time ever having a mimitchi. It's so cute!

Matchy :p

Why can't I ever get him.. T~T He's been my favourite character since I found out about Tamagotchi.

Wow, many people have got Mimitchi! I didn't know he was easy to get! Well I've never gotten him...

WOW! if u know how to get a Mimitchi can someone pllease send me a message!!! :eek:

Yeah I've had Mimitchi. Not hard to get. Keep tamagotchi close by, when it poops, give it a Time Out, when it has it's back turned to you or when its crying, praise it. Never let hearts drop below 2 empty, and always turn out the lights when it goes to bed.

-C.M.

yup i got one. i feel speicial of getting one altho i don't think they're the HARDEST to get

Yeah I've had Mimitchi. Not hard to get. Keep tamagotchi close by, when it poops, give it a Time Out, when it has it's back turned to you or when its crying, praise it. Never let hearts drop below 2 empty, and always turn out the lights when it goes to bed. 

-C.M.
well actually once i read... it does sound hard O______O

i had them 5 million times..... i always get them for some reason.....

I've had mimitchi twice, (generation 3 and 12). It was actually quite okay for me, all you had to do was keep on getting lots of skill points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back