Have you ever had a 2lb teenager?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a 2lb teenager?

• Yes,that was freaky?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,that just sounds weird?

• I think it's a glitch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have had a 2LB teen, Itchigotchi , I liked it, it was nice to have a lighter tama than normal.

I think this will be moved soon, to another forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have had a 2LB teen, Itchigotchi , I liked it, it was nice to have a lighter tama than normal.
I think this will be moved soon, to another forum.
wow i have never heard of this! be sure it says 2lbs or 20lbs. your eyes might be playing tricks on you!! lol :eek: B) B)

I like it when I saw my Ichigotchi weight is 0lb....hehehehe....If you don't believe me then don't believe me..hehehehehe..

I have an Ichigotchi that is only 1lb right now... it bothered me when I saw it at first but then I though to myself: How heavy is the average strawberry? ^_^

Mine was an Itchigotchi too!!! :wub: ;) I wonder if all Itchigotchi's are like that!!!
Yes all :angry: are like that. Don't worry. Just make sure when your tamagotchi turns into an adult see if it is still on 2. That would be under-weight for an adult.

Ichigotchis are a character BanDai decided to create a twist. Instead of it being only able to reach the normal teen base weight a fifteen pounds, Ichigotchis are capable of weighing nothing! Zero pounds, that's right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back