Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's a cartoon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, where to start! When I was little, I told my friends I liked a guy that were on TV. They all stared at me, and I quickly added, "I mean, a cartoon character."
And that was Peter Pan.

Aah...he was so dreamy. xP

And recently, I've liked (in no particular order):

Edd from Ed, Edd n' Eddy (he's mine! xD)

Danny Fenton from Danny Phantom

Ron Stoppable (boo-yah! so...cute. aah)

Wallabee Beetles [Numbuh Four] from Codename: Kids Next Door (I almost forgot him! If I didn't love Wally/Kuki so much, he'd be MINE. Mine I tells ya!)

My top four! I <3 them all to pieces. But...they're lines. So it's a waste of my romantic energy. :wub:

EDIT: I forgot to say that I like Negi from Negima. But that comic's rated 16+, so DON'T BUY IT unless you're old enough. (I wasn't, so I returned it before my dad got mad. :) ) Yeah, Negi's really adorable.
Ron Stoppable Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr saskue and garra and ichia and the 4 hokaga are mine don't touch them and bushy brow is weird grrrrrrrrrrrrrr get away i dream about them every night saske mad me mad so i whent with garra and naruto and saskue are chasing me and me garra kakuro and tamarie are alll liveing under ground are door is a tree STAY AWAY FROM THEM but i'mm make you a avitar

A couple years ago, I had 1 on Ash from Pokemon. I hate him, now. My friend has a HUGE crush on some guy Sasuke from Naruto or something. Everyday at lunch she talks about him. I HATE Naruto, tho.

I have a crush on Sasuke from Naruto. <333

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, where to start! When I was little, I told my friends I liked a guy that were on TV. They all stared at me, and I quickly added, "I mean, a cartoon character."
And that was Peter Pan.

Wallabee Beetles [Numbuh Four] from Codename: Kids Next Door (I almost forgot him! If I didn't love Wally/Kuki so much, he'd be MINE. Mine I tells ya!)

My top four! I <3 them all to pieces. But...they're lines. So it's a waste of my romantic energy. :)

EDIT: I forgot to say that I like Negi from Negima. But that comic's rated 16+, so DON'T BUY IT unless you're old enough. (I wasn't, so I returned it before my dad got mad. ;) ) Yeah, Negi's really adorable.
Back off Danny Fenton\Danny Phantom is mine! Yes I have the world's biggest crush on the ghost hybrid Danny Phantom. I also think that numbuh four is kinda cute. (mostly his accent and his temper) So thse are mine for keeps. For anyone who likes Danny Phantom\Danny Fenton...get Tucker or Dash because Danny is all mine!!!!! (I am crazy and obsessed with Danny Phantom. I bet that nobody is a bigger Danny Phantom fan than me!)

My friend has a huge crush on Ed from FMA. XD She constantly rants abotu her "EDO-KUUUN~~" and she even has a plushie of him.

I never really had a crush on a cartoon character, but once apon a time in my first real roleplay with my friend (Rei (me) and Hoshi (her)! "It's the, Rei and Hoshi show! Set in San anTokyo..." Ohmigoosh was it random and insane) my character's boyfriend was Marik from YuGiOh. Untill he broke up with her. And then she fell in love with an original character I made up. And my friend's boyfriend was Beastboy from Teen Titans. And he broke up with her because she didn't like veggie burgers. XDDD

And that was Peter Pan.

My top four! I <3 them all to pieces. But...they're lines. So it's a waste of my romantic energy. :blink:

EDIT: I forgot to say that I like Negi from Negima. But that comic's rated 16+, so DON'T BUY IT unless you're old enough. (I wasn't, so I returned it before my dad got mad. :lol: ) Yeah, Negi's really adorable.
I like Ron Stoppable too! He's hawt. ;)

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Wow people still post on this? Anyways, I'm *~Tamagotchi~*. this is my new account since my other one is messed up.

~*Tamagotchi*~

omg yes i have had a few crushes on cartoon characters lol. I'll name a few *embarrased face*

captain planet when i was 5

Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks LOL

one of the ninja turtles, the blue one i think

and last James from pokemon, the bad guy.. lol

When I first read this topic I was thinking like "you have to be kidding me" but then again....*hugs her Joe Plushie then hides it*

Ack I used to do that alot when I was in my younger years:

Used to like Vash in my senior year. :( (Had a folder of pictures dedicated to him... (i was just sad back then)

Also liked Sesshomaru in that year. (Can't we tell I used to like Anime but then my Screen name should have made you guess, kinda grew out of it though, but NEVER out of Hayao Miyazaki Films! *slaps

random member for getting to close to her Miyazaki Film DVDs*)

Not sure of the characters name right now but the Unlockable Flame Emblem Guy in Super Smash Brothers Meliee. The one with the dark hair, not Roi. Can't remember his name for the life of me. (I used to pair him up with Peach and acted like she was cheating on Mario or something. XD )

Joe from Harvest Moon just love him in MM X3 , never played STH so yah.

Oddly enough Bob and Teddy from Animal Crossing. XD (I was so depressed when Bob moved away...)

I'm rather embarrased to say that I have a teeny crush ooooooonnnnnn...... [SIZE=8pt]Speedy from Teen Titans and Link from Ledgend of Zelda games.[/SIZE] There I said it! Happy now!

i used to have a crush on sakura for about a year. if you laugh at me, i will not be happy! she's cute!

although, i'm older and wiser now, and i have no crushes. (about half of my school does, though!) you're supposed to have crushes in high scool, and i'm not quite there yet. B)

Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura in 4th grade.

Yes, Definlly,

Sasuke Uchia from NARUTO

Naruto Uzimaki from NARUTO(#7 fav show)

Inuyasha from INUYASHA

Sesshomaru from INUYASHA(# 1 fav show)

Shaoran Li from CARDCAPTORS(#2 fav show)

Mark from MEW MEW POWER(# 3 fav show)

Aoyama Masayha from TOKYO MEW MEW

and lots more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back