Have you Ever Had Gozarutchi or Masktchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had Masktchi or Gozarutchi

• Yes, He/she is cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, i don't like him

• No, I like him

• No

• No, Who cares!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are so cool! ;) ^_^ i have a maskutchi at the moment cos i lost it under the bed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to get them both A LOT when I was running 15 Tamagotchi's at once... now I have 13 going but haven't gotten one in the past two months ;)

Yes, I've had them both. Gozarutchi I like, but I don't like Masktchi.

;) rox!!!

:D doesn't rock all that much..... :(

I used to get them both A LOT when I was running 15 Tamagotchi's at once... now I have 13 going but haven't gotten one in the past two months :(
Hey.... you have lots of tamas like I do..... YAY!!!! I thought that I was the only one.... I have 19 including the V1 that I lost!!!! ;) LOL!!! :D

I really enjoy having Gozarutchi as a character. I'va had him a few times, and he is too cute!

I've had both versions of Masktchi over the years, and I definitely like the original better than the new appearance. ;)

^^I used to raise that many at once when the originals came out 10 years ago. It was fun, but also a bit on the insane side. :) I have over 100 virtual pets to choose from in my collection now, but I never raise more than 6 at a time. I would like to try it again, but I would likely end up with some interesting characters because I'm much more busy now than I was back then. :D

I wish i had 2 tamagotchi's. I'm getting a v4 for christmas. On the first tamagotchi they evolved late and they barely had any characters. Now a days you would want a v4 instead of a Gen 1 (1996)

They did evolve more slowly, that's tue. But, they defnitely have their good points, too. They were a lot simpler, care affected the character outcome directly, and the characters were all super-cute. If you decide to begin collecting Tamagotchi, I would definitely recommend picking up a reasonably priced one off of eBay or tBay, just to see where everything Tamagotchi began. :)

I love :) 's and :ph34r: 's! I am currently taking care of a :D ! I find them so cool. :)

*Tgd*

I wish i had 2 tamagotchi's. I'm getting a v4 for christmas. On the first tamagotchi they evolved late and they barely had any characters. Now a days you would want a v4 instead of a Gen 1 (1996)
I was born in '96

I know a lot of people who hate the pair of them. But they're cool! I like Gozarutchi with his little ninja thingy.

Oh, and Locky458, looks like I'm an exception, I DESPERATELY want a Generation 2! Quick and simple game. Not like the Connexions versions 2 3 and 4. Version 2's games aren't that bad, but pretty tricky at first. Version 3 and 4 are like THE WORST... one time I was playing get quavers, about a quarter of the way through I was asked to rip some kitchen towel (and my mum never listens when I say in a minute) and I knocked half the stuff off the kitchen bench!

AND I BLAME IT ON THE TOO-LONG GAMES OF THE VERSION THREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back