Have you ever had poo in your shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had poo in your shop??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I don't care

• wow thats weird!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3liz@b3th

Reaction score
Some people think in this forum that their tamagotchi has eaten poo in their shop or they have had poo in their shop. It is a major glitch but has this ever happened to you??

First of all, welcome to TamaTalk! and no that has not happened to me before, it does sound like a very odd glitch, I hope I never get it :) .

No...i have never had anything like that in the shop! <_< :) :angry: if there was, how much do you think it would cost! lol. :D

well for me its wierd of getting it for 1000 points OMG <_<

but u get poo in presents so why not ???

wow! poo in the shop. thats diff.nope never happend to me. if its in the shop how much did it cost!!

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

my uncle said if it is v4 then he thinks its a glich that bandai has no idea about but for v3 most glitches occured when your tama was s treated badly like explodeing sterio and more

I havn't had poo in a shop/eaten it, but my pet has ate a ball before. It lasted 5 weeks; that was all it could eat! I couldn't buy any food because the items kept refilling to a 100. But, no I havn't. Wierd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back