Have you ever had this feeling...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Look down

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Do you mean you feel down a lot and just want to be on your own a lot? If so, then yeah. When me and my best friend couldn't so much (after years of constant communication since we're few hours from each other) I was like that. I missed him a lot, and I always worried if he was doing okay.

Sometimes, but when I'm upset I want to talk to Lot's and Lot's of people. Just sitting there makes me feel worse. Today is a terrible day for me to. :furawatchi:

i think its your body telling you to go for whatever you are having the feeling about

Sometimes, and most of the time I like to be alone and if I have a problem I don't usually talk about it but, if it's a big problem then I will talk to my parents. But most of the time it's just a little thing that is really getting to me and I talk about it with my stuffed animals because they will listen, the won't make fun of you, and they will never interrupt you. Which is kinda why I love them so much. And you can make them say whatever you want them to say which is pretty cool too I guess.

Sometimes, and most of the time I like to be alone and if I have a problem I don't usually talk about it but, if it's a big problem then I will talk to my parents. But most of the time it's just a little thing that is really getting to me and I talk about it with my stuffed animals because they will listen, the won't make fun of you, and they will never interrupt you. Which is kinda why I love them so much. And you can make them say whatever you want them to say which is pretty cool too I guess.
Yeah I've talked to my pets before since they are good at keeping secrets ;)

I'm not too sure exactly what you mean. But if you mean wanting to be by yourself [like TigerLily said] then yes.

I don't have major issues but I don't like to tell people.

Actualy, I take that back.

The only people I really tell is random people over the internet. >.>

How sad...

I take my problems to God though- wonderful conselor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like to be around people all that much. Sometimes my friends, but I just hate pressure. I love TT, cause it's soo different. This might sound stupid, but when I'm angry, I talk to myself lots.

I'm not too sure exactly what you mean. But if you mean wanting to be by yourself [like TigerLily said] then yes.
I don't have major issues but I don't like to tell people.

Actualy, I take that back.

The only people I really tell is random people over the internet. >.>

How sad...

I take my problems to God though- wonderful conselor.
It's not really sad. You have trust with people who you befriended online. There's nothing wrong with that. My best friend and I met and grew up talking to each other online, and of course we got to meet and hang out in person. There's nothing sad about that at all.

It's not really sad. You have trust with people who you befriended online. There's nothing wrong with that. My best friend and I met and grew up talking to each other online, and of course we got to meet and hang out in person. There's nothing sad about that at all.
Lucky!

Yeah, I get that a lot... My friends are always asking me, "Are you OK?"

So, yeah. Weird, huh?

I'm almost ready to write my book but I can't figure out where to get started. I don't want to tell my parents what I'm planning on writing.
yeah, i know... i'm writing a book, too, but my parents are clueles! I'm on a stuck spot, though. lol

And no, it's NOT on Ghost Rider! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back