HAVE YOU EVER LIKED A BOY BUT WONT TELL HIM?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAVE YOU EVER LIKED A BOY BUT WONT TELL HIM?

• YES BUT.......I'M AFRAID TO TELL HIM.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE.............BUT WHY?.

• NOPE.

• EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW.NEVER EVER

• I'D TELL HIM UP FRONT.

• WHAT???????????????????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. Yes. This 1 boy I liked before knew that I liked him and he liked me too. He wouldn't ask me out, though because I'm not allowed to have a BF. :D It was so sad. Now, I like a new guy and he doesn't know. But I could never, ever tell. It's such a big deal. What would I do, walk up to him one day and say, "I love you."??? :rolleyes:

sakurakagome4life, I will guess one of their names......the first one is ovbious its Joe!! :rolleyes:

I like this one boy....and he likes me too...but he won't tell me he likes me and i won't tell him i like him! :rolleyes:

ya know i've been thinking ,and i really DON'T want a boyfriend because you have to deal w/ his friends and all his situations,and plus what would we do anyway?,what,walk around the playground together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :) :p thanks anyway.

(really i never wanted him anyway,just thought he was cute!!!I'm also really happy that I didn't tell him that i liked him and then change my mind and tell him ,oops guess i didn't really like you anyway B) :( :( :D :D !!!!!)

I voted EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NEVER EVER . I mean seriously , I am not trying to offend anyone but that is SOOO GROSS !

I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I'M HAVING THAT PROBLEM.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE POST BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never have told a boy I like him. Some people have told my crushes I like them though I didn't want them to :) .

Two things about telling ur crush u like him.

1(good effetc) He might like you so ya!!!!!!

2(bad) your friends usually willl find out and my friend kailey always sees jacob and says," Hey, Jacob?JACOB???!!!!Guess what? ******** wants to kiss you and marry you and she also......(ect)" IT TICKS ME OFF!!!, so i bite her! :) Just ignore it!

Ugh, the reasons my one crush and I didn't work out together is:

1) He secretly didn't like me

2) Someone sent him a note saying all this bad stuff about me (there were SOOO many lies and grammatical errors in it!) and he believed every word! I cried sooo hard that night! :huh: Boys can be stupid sometimes (no offense to any boys on TT, I said sometimes! :huh: )

Tell me about it!
Anyways, yes I have almost always liked and boy and NEVER told him about it! (or anyone else in that matter)
Same here. :huh:

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I'M HAVING THAT PROBLEM.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE POST BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you truly like him then you will have enough corrage to tell him yourself. Thee was this guy once that I LOVED even though I wasn't going out with him and I told him I loved him and he actually cryed and gave me a hug.

I have never told someone that I'm interested in them. I see no point in trying to push something to happen - if something is going to happen, it will happen in good time. Why face the stress of it all?

Erm...

I never had a problem with telling a boy I liked him. I was always pretty upfront XD

Now I like this guy and he likes me... And I know he likes me because everyone says that he fessed up on the bus to school one day. I was going to tell him, but I've decided to let him go first >.<

I hope he actually has the guts to tell me...

i find telling boys abit too crazy for ME.

what if he tells everyone?

what if u get teased?

what if u're friends tease u?

what if people make fun of u?

what if people sings love songs about u?

what if the boy u like hates u now?

what if u blush all the time?

what if people stare at u?

what if people spread rumours about u and the boy?

what if the boy doesn't likw u?

what if people whisper bad secrets about u?

what if u loose your friends?

what if your friends tell others?

what if the whole school knows?

and thats y i tell u not to tell anyone, not even u're closest friends,

they might turn back on u one day like a fight and tell everyone

to make u annoyed or sad. or they might be a blabber mouth and

tell all your other friends. this is a warning. cauz these mistakes happens

everyday and i wouldn't want u guys to be so embarresed.

I've never had trouble telling someone I like them.
I personally hate when people say, 'I can't tell him/her!!' Yes you can. You're chosing not to and then chosing to complain about something that could be prevented by just telling the person in the first place.

If you tell someone you like them, don't expect a certain response. Don't expect a certain response from someone no matter what you ask them.

It's not that hard to tell someone you like them. Everyone makes it seem like it's a huge deal, when it's really not.
I've never had trouble telling a boy I like him either!!! Guys might not make the first move so girls have to!!!

T.J.

Duh! All the boys are jerks :D

Don't trust them :kusatchi:

Previous experience :kusatchi:

OK :angry: :( :eek:

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back