Have you ever predicted the future?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatone O.O

Reaction score
On Sunday, I was dreaming that on Tuesday I would sleep in class the look at the clock and it would say 2:30pm with my best friend poking me.

It happend but the time was 11:45am. O.O

Okay, about three (or 2) years ago, my brother and I lost something very expensive and important somewhere but we didn't know where.

Then I had a dream that some woman at daycare wearing a white shirt and green shirt would say, "Hey, what's this?" and pull it out from behind some furniture and then my bro would scream. "YOU FOUND IT!"

And it happened exactly like that a week later. The scary part was, the woman from daycare looked the exact same as when she found it in my vision thing. Same clothes and hair.

I once dreamed I would wake up and brush my teeth and guess what it happened! 0.o

I'm just joking. This happens to everyone once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once dreamed that my friend was going to fall down the stairs at school, and the next day my friend tripped, but i caught him. In my dream, he broke his arm

yes, I had a dream that i got really sick, and 3 days later, I had a temp. of 104.0! :chohimetchi:

My predictions of things happened years later. Most of it came true.

OMG IT HAPPENS TO ME ALOT...Like 24/7 first it was the time when I felt like a danger came...and it did hurricane wilma came and then one place is when my friend went to this latin concert of RBD (Rebelde) and got 3 autograph of the girl with red hair and gave it to me! and yep to this day I have it on my wall hanging nxt to my bird cage full a Poo! LOL one of her autograph she put it up on ebay!

uh... no. Unless im watching that's so raven!!! :angry:

Not really. I have made up little stories or 'hope things' in my mind, and some of them came true. Like some kid moving into all of my classes last year. It was kind of creepy that it actually happened though.

[SIZE=21pt]on March 4 i was thinking about tryingto get a Morino and on March 5 my mom won one on ebay! ;) [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back