Have you ever;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
...Have you ever had one of those dreams where your in public whearring your bra, or underwhear, or even stride naked? :eek: , i am soo scared whenever i have those dreams, it's like i forgot my shirt one time and....omg!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!

yah, that happens to me all the time. But In my dream I usually just put my shirt over my *Cough* [SIZE=7pt] private parts [/SIZE] *Cough* So yeahh. Atleast dreams aren't real ^.^ (But somtimes I wish they are real!)

I had this dream I was in my PJs and getting dressed in the hallway..And I forgot pants and I had a dress-shirt(Phew!) to pull over and I had to ask Mrs.C to call my mom and Mr.Hanna(My BD)was in My in my dream , getting papers from the copying machine..

I have those dreams all the time. Like once in a dream , I was in my underwear at a park and ppl were laughing but I didn't relize I was dreaming until an imaginary bee in the dream stung me so then I woke up :( . It gets really annoying :D .

Several times, but always only my top half. It's very strange... In one of them, I beat up a girl I didn't like and took her shirt, because she was the reason I didn't have mine. I don't really remember...

I dream I forget my clothes going to school, & everyone else is wearing baggy T-Shirts... & I'm a lot chestier. I have the odd ability to control my dreams. xD

Every once in a while I'll get a dream where I "forgot" to put on pants and when I realize they are not there I try to cover them with my shirt but it doesn't work.

I..I

Never. I usually have nightmares more than I have dreams. Or I have odd dreams where I can think my actions through. (Usually I don't)

~ChibiMuffins

I always have dreams where I'm in a crowded place with my friends

and I am wearing my school dress

(Which is above knee length)

and no undies!

They suck. -___-

[SIZE=14pt]I have.. and it was in front of the guy I liked! It was so embarassing. But everyone in school was naked! it was scary lol peace[/SIZE] :ph34r: :marumimitchi:

I'm sorry but I have those dreams like once every month, not joking

1) Me and my friend playing cards in my living room

2) Me at a wedding

3) Me at the mall

4) Me at a ghetto neighborhood

At all of those dreams I was nude :eek:

It was scary

Chatterbox

I have lots of those dreams. It's always my pants that are missing. I had one where I forgot my pants and,well,let's not go there. I hate those dreams I thought one was real one time cuz I was wearing really,really baggy pants and I couldn't feel them around my legs and I just screamed. xD

[SIZE=7pt]Oh yeah, where I forget to put on my clothes, and walk around in the mall with guys?[/SIZE]

OH YES.

And I'm not going back. :|

Thank goodness it's just a dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back