Have you ever;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my drem was: i was in the shower at home, i walked out of the door, and suddenly, i was walking out of the girls bathroom at school! :D sooooooooooooo scary and embarressing

Omg I hate those dreams!!! once I had one where I was wearing a thing like the camemen wore, and then I was suddenly in nothing but a singlet! no underwear or anything!!! I hate those dreams so much!

oh yeah....I was going to take a test in my underwear (i was actually in my boxers not as bad as underwear :p ) Those are pretty common dreams.....

Last edited by a moderator:
YESomg.

i hate them!

one time i was in class and forgot my pants

(in my dream! XD)
Same here I was hiding in the cubby with no pants but underwere, shirt and bra

ZOMG!!!! i had a dream last night were i was wearing a dress like lisa simpsons

this is her, her dress is very short, isnt it?

and some of it started to rip, so i had to cover my breast, and then it all ripped, and my mom had to carry me home hidden under her coat and this guy started yelling

"disgusting devil child!" and i woke up crying.

I cried because i hate being called the devil, and i dont like my body because im a bit flubbery ;) :furawatchi: :blink:

...Have you ever had one of those dreams where your in public whearring your bra, or underwhear, or even stride naked? ;) , i am soo scared whenever i have those dreams, it's like i forgot my shirt one time and....omg!!!! :blink: ;) :eek: !!!!!!!!!
Yes,they freak me out and let me tell you they aren't "fun" lol :furawatchi:

ZOMG!!!! i had a dream last night were i was wearing a dress like lisa simpsons

this is her, her dress is very short, isnt it?

and some of it started to rip, so i had to cover my breast, and then it all ripped, and my mom had to carry me home hidden under her coat and this guy started yelling

"disgusting devil child!" and i woke up crying.

I cried because i hate being called the devil, and i dont like my body because im a bit flubbery ;) :furawatchi: :blink:
wow.

Eugh, yeah, I hate that! In my dream oncew, I elbowed one of my firnds and said "Do I have my clothes on?" and they just stared at me D:

I've had those dreams before. I've had one where I woke up, get dressed for classes, get to school, then find myself with my pants off for some reason.

Magic..XD!

i have

i am always in my boxers and a muscle shirt

not fun

especialy when all the girls look at me and just laugh

yeah. once i thought i was at school ya know ... nude. silly huh. sometimes my dreams are so real , they actually are not.

i have never had one of those dreams, thank goodness. i bet they're pretty embaressing. right? yeah, but i usually have dreams "future dreams" they happen from lack of sleep and to people who, even if they get a good amount of sleep, they happen to people who can channel gods ar spirits or whatever you want to beleive in. soo, yeah. nope, never had a dream like that. anyone besides me get future dreams frequently, or at all for that matter? i feel so ALONE!

Ooc- Rhi xD

Yeah, I get those often O_X

They are... scary... I get them less and less, now. But... still.

Disturbing.

i had a dream that we were sitting at the lunch tables and i was naked and som OTHER ppl were naked so i was like , Oh ok, its ok to be naked than atleast im not the only one! so ithen i was walking down the hall and i forgot i was naked and three guys were staring at me as they walked by and i was like "OH SHOOT!!" and i ran to the bathroom and got dressed" ha it was such an emanrassing dream!

I had a dream or two where in class I forgot some clothing and tried to pull them on before. But no one sees. -.-

Once I was nude while taking a test in class, girls see it, and they say "ewwwww!"

In my dream, of course.

~tomrules74185296

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes its not so bad. Sometimes I will walk into school in my dream and I will be wearing one of those white tanktop things (i think they are called muscle shirts, not sure...) and boxers. (my sleeping attire) and all the girls just stare and whisper things about me to each other. It's really scary those dreams....I hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back