Have you ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a fake or thought you had one?

• Yes, I bought one purposely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I bought one to fool my friend

• Yes, I bought one as a present

• Yes, I bought one accidentally

• Yes, but I got rid of it

• Yes, I got one from EBay

• I got a fake as a present

• My friend gave me her fake as she didn't want it

• I've thought mine was a fake once before

• No, I've never bought one

• No, I make sure those in the shops are not fakes

• No, I do not have a Tamagotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Have you bought a fake? And why? Or did you not get a fake? Or did you get a fake but you did not buy it? Or did anything strange happen to you that had something to do with fakes?

Yes, I have a fake Dinkie Dino that I bought on purpose. I knew it was a fake. I just wanted to see what it was like, and it wasn't very good. The battery life lasted one day. >.>

-DarkCore

Ya,I have 2 fake dinky dinos (24in1's)and the batterie lasted a long time,and I had thought that my 2 tamas were fake cause they wouldn't connect.But I did something wrong.Read my logs to find out what I did wrong. :D

i bought a fake dinky dino...lol..from the dollar store... :) ...i was bored...heehee..but it was called dinky dinoa...LOL!!..it did actually work tho...

im always really careful... the fakest thing i bought was a 24 in 1 dinky dino from the dollar store, but i knew it when buying it.

I buy fakes on purpose to test them out! And you people need to know its only a fake if it says its a Tamagotchi or whatever, but it isn't,or it says stuff on the box, then doesn't actually do it!

i got a fake dinkie dino in a showbag, it said in the guide for showbags "electronic pet" but when i got there the lady said it was a tama, i knew it wasnt, it came with a really good showbag, it never worked, the batteries were dead when i got it

I got a fake from Ebay... It was for my sis anyway so it didnt really matter... and it only cost £2!! :)

I thought my tama was fake once because I couldn't find the design on the website. It was a V1. I found it though.

Next time I go to the dollar store I'm going to buy a fake Dinky Dino or something. I want to see how long the batteries last, what it's like, etc etc... Sounds sorta fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back