Have you ever,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
Has anything like this ever happed to you?

yesterday at drama club my crush came up to me and my friend and said "Have you seen my belt?" for his costume (he is one of the leads in the play) and i was looking for it and FOUND IT!!!! But then a 6th grader came up and said "oh i neeeedddddd that!!!" and i thought it was hers so she ripped it from my hand and said "hey Jesse i found your belt!!!!!!!" and he noticed her!!!!! i HATE her!!!

so what did you do? how did you feel? I am doing the play again today and i am going to MAKE SURE he notices me! He smiles at me sometimes but i dont' know if he does that to everyone or just to me. :angry: My friend said that he problay likes me but is scared to come up and ask "which one are you?" because Melody is in the play too. But she doesn't like him. ANd we wear diffrent costumes. So that is not it. I am asking for help and i want to hear about you!

~Reanna

Do you have any idea how to get him to notice me today? Also, my friend that he asked me about his belt with likes him too :D

~Reanna

well...you could do something impressive like...something in drama like act really well and everyone says , "WOW!" and he says, "Cool!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back