Have you ever...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you experienced this strange, obnoxious feeling?

• Yes, and it bites in a major way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I adore the feeling!

• Yes.

• Maybe...I can't say for sure.

• Maybe, I think so...

• No and I'm glad!

• No and it sucks being lonely.

• No.

• What is that?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSHA! No!

I don't think you could truely be in love until you have known this person for a long while, and that if it is true love it won;t end up in diasaster or be another school girl wants to have a boyfriend kind of crush.

I think true love is not the kind of love where you only love them for their looks,but, you love them for their personality and things.

You don't admire from afar, you smiply approach him, become one of the people this guy likes to talk to and hang around with.

Nope. In my opinion, love at the age of 13 is simply impossible. I have never told a guy I love them. And I won't be anytime soon. Sure you can have a boyfriend and everything. But that's not love. Especially when people in school just go with someone to be boastful. Although, I'm called a professional stalker at school. You see, I like a principal who is 14.75 years older than me. But I'm starting to think that I love him (which is illegal to be in a relationship with him (not that it would ever happen)). But I know that it isn't true for a 13 year old to know what love is. Sure, you could look it up in the dictionary, but that's just words on paper. You have to feel it for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 10 years old and I love this guy so much that I almost cried. He literally doesnt know i exist. LITERALLY somebody could say have you ever heard of (my name here)??? and he would say know is she somebody here? cuz he lives in LA but I live far away from there.

One time I was walking home and I was hoping with all my strength that he would start running down the road with a group of girls chasing him. then i would start chasing him and take the leather jacket he was wearing (it was unziipped) XD

I am 10 years old and I love this guy so much that I almost cried. He literally doesnt know i exist. LITERALLY somebody could say have you ever heard of (my name here)??? and he would say know is she somebody here? cuz he lives in LA but I live far away from there.

One time I was walking home and I was hoping with all my strength that he would start running down the road with a group of girls chasing him. then i would start chasing him and take the leather jacket he was wearing (it was unziipped) XD
Erm, if that really happened, I would be SO scared to be him.

XP

Anyways, I agree with Gerbil.

Alot of people say they know what real love but it's not the same kind of love that would keep you married for the rest of your life.

Erm, if that really happened, I would be SO scared to be him.XP

Anyways, I agree with Gerbil.

Alot of people say they know what real love but it's not the same kind of love that would keep you married for the rest of your life.
I'm in love at 10 as well! my love is a fourteen year old straight dancer. We had a mini romance at dance camp but in the fall everything came crashing down. Now he mostly hangs out with kids his own age between classes and I have to fight to be recognized. but when he does recognize my exsistance the night will never end and I could just dance with him forever and ever and ever and ever. In the 3 days I don't see him I cry every night and rehearse being a flirty teenager since I'm only ever around teens and I'm 10! When I thinkof him I get shivers and have to remember to breathe. My lungs end up collapsing! He is perfect and I am in love for the fisrt time and will never ever ever ever ever ever ever feel love like this [SIZE=15pt] EVER! [/SIZE]

PSHA! No!I don't think you could truely be in love until you have known this person for a long while, and that if it is true love it won;t end up in diasaster or be another school girl wants to have a boyfriend kind of crush.

I think true love is not the kind of love where you only love them for their looks,but, you love them for their personality and things.

You don't admire from afar, you smiply approach him, become one of the people this guy likes to talk to and hang around with.
does spending every bloody day with him for 2 months plus being friends for six months when we didn't see each other every day count? total of 7 months, 1 week and a day.

does spending every bloody day with him for 2 months plus being friends for six months when we didn't see each other every day count? total of 7 months, 1 week and a day.
Um, not really.

Trust me, crushs will come and go.

Spending time with peopld doesn't mean love either.

You may not realize it now, but when you get older and really start thinking about serious love (like marring someone) then you see.

Anyways, just have fun being friends with this guy.

Who knows, maybe when yall are both older and more mature you might actualy decide to have something more than just a friend relationship.

*sigh* Most know all ready but I luv someone...

A lot! And guess what? He thinks I'm nice!

He said I was nice today! *faints*

I can't believe it!

Oh, and it feels shivery and

tingely and really happy

and exiting.

Nya!

In Kindergarten, I certainly hope not o_O
Little kids + making out = disgusting.
Ditto.

As (I'm pretty sure) Nummy has said- "barf on a stick."

XE

In Kindergarten, I certainly hope not o_O
Little kids + making out = disgusting.
XD XD XD XD XD XD OMG THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD XD XD XD OMG THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D XD XD XD XD
Oh gosh, now I have a bad picture.

AAAAG!

Anyways, sometimes its funny when little kids talk about their boyfriends/girlfriends.

I work with little kds at my church and this girl said ".... my boyfriend Trevor....."

Then I couln't understand her. xP

I found it funneh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back