have you goten a inichie ( the strawberry tama)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do belive you mean the Ichigotchi? ( :) ) No, I havent yet, but I want one! :)

Don't forget to work hard on getting more great characters!

TamaTae

I do belive you mean the Ichigotchi? ( :) ) No, I havent yet, but I want one! B)
Don't forget to work hard on getting more great characters!

TamaTae
yeah thats it, if you have a v1 you can get it pretty easily, Ok you take perfect care Disipline it every time it needs it, Thats for the baby and do the same thing for the toddler and whopdie doo u have :) .

P.S DO NOT LET HARTS DROP LOWER THAN ONE!!!

P.S.S sorry for spelling!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is the ichigotchi.

And the answer to your queation: Yes :)

I have had an Ichigotchi many, man times. It seems to appear more on the V1 and V2 more than any other Tamagotchi.

Keep your goals up and try to work your way through the character chart!

Tama-Petal

I just debugged my tamas!! on my v1 i picked this aligater type thing and the weird thing about it is every time i press c for hper speed it has the wiggley lines that mean it's going to poop! And on my v3 i pick mamichi i bout the love potin and gave it to my mamichi and connected it with my debugged v1 and they didn't kiss or any thing. does anyone know why? :) :(

Sorry but isnt this the wrong section? u arent having problems with your itchiotchi are u? if not, go to "Whats on your mind". btw, I had an itchiotchi just my previous generation and she is deffenatly one of my favs.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Yes, I love the little guys! They're so cute, and...and...strawberrish! XD :p

Yes I have... on all of my Tamagotchi except for my v3 (which doesn't have Ichigotchi on it). But that's not really saying something, because I only have a v1, a v3 and a v4.

Yes I have... on all of my Tamagotchi except for my v3 (which doesn't have Ichigotchi on it). But that's not really saying something, because I only have a v1, a v3 and a v4.
yes they are if you look on the growth charts there is the :( . :wacko: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :) :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I get Ichigotchis all the time, but I don't like any of the adults it can turn into....

:lol: = :D , : :mellow: , Ponytchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back