Have you gotten Nonbiritchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenalmonds

Reaction score
As for myself, I have never even gotten into the Kuchi family. I have achieved all the toddlers except for Mohitamatchi, and Mohitamatchi is the toddler that is most likely to evolve into the Kuchi family. When you reply, tell me whether or not your tama evolved into the Kuchi family and how. I ran another poll at some point, asking if members on tamatalk had gotten a special character and which one they had achieved. Very few people have gotten Nonbiritchi. Please help me out and tell me how you got him!

It's true that Nonbiritchi is the rarest of the special adults because the Kuchi family is quite a rare family - compared to the Mame and Meme family group. This is mainly because, as you say, it's the only toddler that has a chance to turn into a Kuchi group teen.

I don't think anyone knows for sure how to get a Mohitamatchi... more often than not, my Mohitamatchis evolved into Meme family teens - usually Gourmetchi :)

However, you might want to read thru' ~Zunky~'s topic called Selective Breeding: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=115630 which gives some theories on how to change your family group.

You will see that it is not totally guaranteed but when I compared the theories with my own V4 logs, I found that it was true for a lot of my V4 generations - so I think ~Zunky~ is probably onto something here... just maybe missing some extra influence on changing families that no one has figured out yet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have on the Entama - but not on the v4. xD

It's a lot harder to get on the Entama it seems. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back