Have you had a pet on the tama V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ura_Violetchi_

Reaction score
I really dont know how to get a pet!

I want to know,

Could someone help me?

Please help!

_Ura_Violetchi_ :lol:

Adding on:

The pet appears in pure families in both random and C-button animations. They don't do much.

Get a pure family by:

Your Memetchi mating with another Mumutchi

Your Mametchi mating with another Chantotchi

Your Kuchipatchi mating with another Yonepatchi

Your Furawatchi/Violetchi mating with another Sukatchi

Those are all the possible combinations for pure families.

thanks for the info im getting on dating show and i got a yonepatchi and there is a kuchipatchi on the show

thanks for the info im getting on dating show and i got a yonepatchi and there is a kuchipatchi on the show
That won't work. It has to be your Kuchipatchi with a Yonepatchi from another Tamagotchi or from the dating show. Also your bonding must be 100% at the time you mate them.

More information is in this topic: Family, how to get a non-mixed family?

Thats weird, because i got the CHEERFUL FAMILY on my v5 when I married my Mumutchi and a Watatchi on the dating show. Is that the meme family? it's strange...

To get a pet, you have to have an entire mame family, meme family, kuchi family, or violet family.

To get the families, you mate Mametchi with Chantotchi, Memetchi with Mumutchi, Kuchipatchi with Yonepatchi, or Violetchi with Sukatchi.

Thats weird, because i got the CHEERFUL FAMILY on my v5 when I married my Mumutchi and a Watatchi on the dating show. Is that the meme family? it's strange...
That means that you had to characters that become Memetchi's parents. As long as your tama isn't Memetchi and the mate isn't Mumutchi (unless the bond is below 80% or so) then you will get Cheerful Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back