Have you heard of DOOMSDAY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People actually make that stuff up?! Ridiculous. I highly doubt that the world is going to end just over 4 years from now. To be honest I have never even been aware of doomsdays before this one.

[SIZE=12pt]Whats Doomsday?[/SIZE]
Doomsday...

Month: December

Day: 21

Year 2012

I heard on Discovery Channel the World Will Go abnormal 2012, The Chinese, The Mayan, The Greek , The Italian , Ancient Calenders all end mysteriouly that day! People , Sush as Saints , preidticted 9 11 ( terisim ) How can they predict that far ahead no one knows!? ( 2000 years ago they predicted this stuff?? )

If the Saint and Other predictors were right about 9 11 can they be right about Doomsday! ( note they predicted that tsunamies will one day come, and it did ) Oh and just to say I am talking about 2,000 years ago they predicted this stuff.

No one Knows. How can they know that far into the future?

If here more detail please tell me.

What will happen?

The World will turn side ways and many ABNORMAL things will happen, it may be hard to believe... but why does ALL THE ANCIENT CALENDERS END IN THAT MYSERIOUS DAY??

If you are Catholic, you believe in Jesus, in the Holy Bible says, ''He will come again'' That day doomsday the world will start over, and HE WILL COME AGAIN........

~TP~, I am not lieing, i heard on Discovery Channel
It's kinda sad that some people made calendars 2000 years into the future. I'd get bored and give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back