Have you met your twin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
Hey, have you met your twin?? Or have you thought about a twin of yours? I have seen my twin!! she looks EXACTLY like me, except older, and her style is SOOOOO ME!!

She had short strawberry blonde hair with bangs pulled into two pigtails, and blue eyes, and freckles, like me. She wore a short-sleved black top, with a fancy light gray thing traced on the front, a short red and black plaid skirt, black over-the-knee socks with neon stripes going up, those really colorful sneakers, TONS of colorful wrist bands and bracelets, a long token-like necklace with a pretty dragon on it, a choker necklace with string tied to a peace sign in the middle, and she was shortish liek me. She was in high school or something though,a nd I'm only nine. XD

But she is SOOOO my twin!!

Do you have yours?? (family, friend, or even stranger like mine!)

I don't find that a twin.I find that a stalker.
uhh, acctually, u don't get it! the person don't know you, but she has a style like you, kind of acts like you, and kind of looks like you, but the person don't know you. k? ;)

She means like a look-alike.

People *kseniaandmonstr* say Wendy [Heavenly days <3] and I look alike.

Hm.... nope. It's kindof impossible to find someone who looks like me when I look slightly different every day.

(one I have marroon eyes and golden brown hair, another I have chocolate brown eyes with cinnamon hair, one day I have my hair in my face the other it's at the side, one day my hair's wavy, another it's flippy, ect...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back