have you noticed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii-cat

Reaction score
have you noticed that on your V4 when you press the "C" button (when your tama is doing nothing), it becomes hay and dances in a circle :angry: . This also goes for my Tamagotchi School. Only when you press the "C" button the characters can become sad OR happy :blink: :lol: :D . Does anyone know why this is?

*Edit: for those reading this topic who might not know, the TamaSchool is a Japanese model Tamagotchi.*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

It's funny with the Tamagotchi school... how they either get mad or happy. I don't know why, but I still think it's cute :huh: How many students are in your class on your TamaSchool?

yeah! It's cuuute ;)

I have *counting* ummmm, 6! students right now.

I also noticed something coool on the Tamagotchi school!!!!! When the lights are off and the school is closed, i kept pressing the "C" button and the lights turned on and in a puff of smoke, dorotchi (the ghost one) appeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then he made a smerk on his face. Then the screen went black again.

I thought it was reeeally wierd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back