Have you read my story yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you read the story Hanna the Furwatchi?

• Yes and I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and it sucked!

• No, but it sounds like it'll suck so I'll pass!

• No, but it sounds cool, where can i find it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I didn't really like the story...aside from that, script format is pretty annoying. Unless you're from an acting studio. And script is basically laziness.
And...I thought you said the story was 300 pages long? Sorry, I only see 27. Unless you wrote ultra huge on your notebook. And I doubt anyone will be so calm just one day after their husband dies. I just think it's unreal, not engrossing. And there were many spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. No offense, but I really just don't like your story.

~ Heartbreak ~
I wrote the story "Abby" in notebook, not on here. It would be pretty long and take up about 200 pages of this because the book is about 367 pages long. Great story too :(

*~Tamagotchi~*

I wrote the story "Abby" in notebook, not on here. It would be pretty long and take up about 200 pages of this because the book is about 367 pages long. Great story too ^_^
*~Tamagotchi~*
No offense.. I do not belive you published a book called Abby.

Unless you have any proof you did such as a link, a picture, etc.

Because they way you wrote before.. Publishers don't take scripts. Nor will they take to Notebook work if you didn't format or checked your spelling. Same with present, past tenses and so on.

About your tamagotchi stories... My main beef is mixing human world stuff with the Tamagotchi world. It's cute that they have tiny cokes, Dr. Peppers and so on.. but I doubt they'd have those. It's your story...

You should do some research on certain things.

I do reserch all the time when I use my characters.

Gaiaonline has a writer's forum which help people with are writing strories and such.

Some helpful writing tips.

Icy Brian's writing tips - I know it's tips for submitting to his site, but it works for any writing also.

Alot of helpful links and tips.

Even more tips

Evenmore

Yes, I read it, and it was SO bad, that I nearly commit seppuku.
Please, learn a little about grammar, some about spelling, and a bit about formatting.
Yeah that was very mean, if your gonna say that, dont post.

Its was very good, I liked it...just maybe, work a little bit on the spelling! Its still good though!! :) :(

I am not a begginer at writing. I once wrote a story called "Abby", it was about a german shepherd named Abby. I bought a notebook with about 300 pages in it and filled it all up. Over 300 pages of that, and I got that story published into a book. Those 300 pages I wrote, with my hand, I had cramps but I loved writing it. I'd post it here but that story is WAAAAAY too long, if you want to read it, buy the book.
*~Tamagotchi~*
*cough cough* where can i buy this book? or see it? it sounds interesting.....

*cough cough* where can i buy this book? or see it? it sounds interesting.....
U.. Until she gives proof she wrote it.. like showing a link or a picture.. there is nop point in beliving her.

Did you have someone pre-read Abby? Did you get any reviews? Do you have anyone else's word OTHER than yours that 'Abby' is good?

No? I thought not.

I don't care if this breaks the rules of TamaTalk. I am not about to respect or priase someone or something that is unworthy of praise or congratulations of any kind. Especially the type that LIES.

Excuse me, but I will now go write MY book.

No offense.. I do not belive you published a book called Abby.
Unless you have any proof you did such as a link, a picture, etc.

Because they way you wrote before.. Publishers don't take scripts. Nor will they take to Notebook work if you didn't format or checked your spelling. Same with present, past tenses and so on.

About your tamagotchi stories... My main beef is mixing human world stuff with the Tamagotchi world. It's cute that they have tiny cokes, Dr. Peppers and so on.. but I doubt they'd have those. It's your story...

You should do some research on certain things.

I do reserch all the time when I use my characters.

Gaiaonline has a writer's forum which help people with are writing strories and such.

Some helpful writing tips.

Icy Brian's writing tips - I know it's tips for submitting to his site, but it works for any writing also.

Alot of helpful links and tips.

Even more tips

Evenmore
MY STORY WASN'T IN SCRIPT!!!!! And I re-typed it. Stop accusing me of things like this. It makes me mad.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Did you have someone pre-read Abby? Did you get any reviews? Do you have anyone else's word OTHER than yours that 'Abby' is good?
No? I thought not.

I don't care if this breaks the rules of TamaTalk. I am not about to respect or priase someone or something that is unworthy of praise or congratulations of any kind. Especially the type that LIES.

Excuse me, but I will now go write MY book.
I did get reviews, family, friends, people I didn't even knopw over the internet, and my publisher thought it was really good. I asked him to make only 50 copies at first, now we probably have about 100-200 copies in the world. Not very many, my book is rare, will you just shut up about that story. I wrote it 2 years ago!

*~Tamagotchi~*

MY STORY WASN'T IN SCRIPT!!!!! And I re-typed it. Stop accusing me of things like this. It makes me mad.
*~Tamagotchi~*
I still doubt you wrote the story "Abby" You have no proof at all. Nothing to back up your claims. Show soems pictures or a link for proof.And other chapters were in script format.

I still doubt you wrote the story "Abby" You have no proof at all. Nothing to back up your claims. Show soems pictures or a link for proof.And other chapters were in script format.
OMG YOU ARE MAKING ME SO MAD I COULD CUSS YOU OUT! But i won't because I won't break Tamatalk's rules. Will you just shut up about that story?

Can a guide please close this stupid topic. This topic is about Hanna the Furwatchi, not about some stupid dog named Abby!!!

*~Tamagotchi~*

OMG YOU ARE MAKING ME SO MAD I COULD CUSS YOU OUT! But i won't because I won't break Tamatalk's rules. Will you just shut up about that story?
Can a guide please close this stupid topic. This topic is about Hanna the Furwatchi, not about some stupid dog named Abby!!!

*~Tamagotchi~*
Only immature little kids cuss people out. Your thread has been reporting. Go ahead and cuss me out. You'll get a warn or an acocunt ban.

You're being extreamly immature about this also. Real authors aren't this disjointed and horrbily immature on their lies. Grow up. You're 14... act like one.

Don't EVER tell me to shut up when you have NO proof you wrote the story Abby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only immature little kids cuss people out. Your thread has been reporting. Go ahead and cuss me out. You'll get a warn or an acocunt ban.
You're being extreamly immature about this also. Real authors aren't this disjointed and horrbily immature on their lies. Grow up. You're 14... act like one.

Don't EVER tell me to shut up when you have NO proof you wrote the story Abby.
I'll tell you anything I want. I'm not going to cuss youi out. If you were right next to me, then it would be on. But just leave me alone about that story, I have proof but I don't feel like poppin it up. If you don't beleive me, I don't care.

Wow. So sad, Can't you just take anothers opinions instead of snapping back? i'd much rather know the cold, hard truth than some built up lies... I'd go out and embarrass myself.

*~Tamagotchi~*
Topic Closed at request of topic starter.

This topic has anyway got out of control, and does seem now to be more about Abby the German Shepherd rather than Hanna the Furawatchi.....just a little word of advice - its probably not a great idea to make a topic asking for criticism about something you have written...unless you are happy to accept all sorts of criticism. I'm not sure if you were referring to that book that Tink gave the link to as your own or not, I do hope not if you didn't actually write it.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back