HAVE YOU REBUGED YOUR TAMA?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Crazy Girl

Reaction score
i don't like to debug it takes the fun out of tamas but i still wanna know how many do debug

Last edited by a moderator:
debuging can cause a glitch so if you have debuged your tama and your tama has a glitch its your falt for debuging it. that is sometimes why people that debug get so many glitches with their tamas that will explain a glitch for people that debug. if you get a glitch try reseting and download it work almost every time you get a glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
umm lol what does rebug mean?

I have heard of it but dont know what it means

lol

tama rama :D

rebuging can cause a glitch so if you have rebuged your tama and your tama has a glitch its your falt for rebuging it. that is sometimes why people that rebug get so many glitches with their tamas that will explain a glitch for people that rebug. if you get a glitch try reseting and download it work almost every time you get a glitch.
No! It is debug and you do not get 99999999999999999999999999999999999 glitche's or antthihg like that. My brother debuged his tama than undebuged it than debuged it and undebuged about 10 times!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I have Debugged several of my Tamagotchi's.

To me, it didn't really take the fun out of playing with them, just gave a different way to play. :(

First of all, yes, it is called debugging.

Yes, I have debugged my Tamagotchi in the past.

My Tama was fine.

I've even undebugged it.

Good as new.

It just depends on how gentle you are with the lead administration/removal.

You just can't push too hard. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back