Have your mom done this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9liz9

Reaction score
everytime its christmas or my birthday i ask my mom for something and she alway tells me that she cant buy but then when the day comes to give me the presents my mom have bought what i wanted like on christmas i told her i want a nintendo ds lite and she said no when christmas came i opened my present and she bought me it

Have your mom done this to you?

Lol, nope. My parents don't like to buy me expensive things. They always seem to want to get me a lot of

small things. X_X"

Now, I don't mind it. But still...Sometimes It's nice to get expensive things.

Nope. :l And my mom would never get me a ds in a million years (she wont even get me one for christmas or my b-day. She wants me to save up).

My dad has done this though. :( I wanted a webkinz and my dad said no, and when christmas came her gave me one! Yay me! xD (from London on The Suite Life xD)

sometimes i catch my mom with my presents like if she wants to buy me a phone she looks so mysteriously and i ask her and probably she tells me is for someone else when its mine

sometimes i catch my mom with my presents like if she wants to buy me a phone she looks so mysteriously and i ask her and probably she tells me is for someone else when its mine
Strange, the same thing happened when I asked who the ipod nano video was for. xD

~SG~

My mom surprised me today actually. I went to get my hair cut and professionally coloured today, and as an early birthday gift she paid the $67 to get it all done :)

She bought me some coffee once. I think it was because I was laying on a trash bin I was so tired.

Yes. She said she wouldn't get me a Tamagotchi but she did at Christmas. It was my first Tama also ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom used to do things like that. Now she doesn't go birthday/christmas shopping without me o.o

She doesn't want t give me something I don't like or wont use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back