Have your tama on the Computer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegotchi

Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to feed,play,give a bath and anything else to your tama and

do it online?Well give me ideas that you would want to do on a tamagotchi website to

do all those things that you want.These are some of my ideas:

1~I'd take it for a walk

2~I'd give a bath and have a room

3~I'd also have a playroom

Any other ideas???(By the way this is similar to another poll,well i think it was a poll)

Just gimme any and I'll write something down and ask Bandia or something...

Ze

um.. do you mean like a website like webkinz? if it is you are kinda of copying the exact thing.

Webkinz???What's that???....that's why I want to close this so I don't have to

worry about making any mistakes again like this one....

It's ok,its similar to webkinzs.

Tamatown is where you have to have this micro pet called a tamagotchi,

Webkinz is where you have to have a stuffed animal from webkinz.

And this is Webkinzs, www.webkinz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...I thought maybe when I'm older I could make a website to also look after your tamagotchi like feed it let it sleep play with it and stuff like that.Do you have any ideas?

Yeah...but I doubt that will happen because so many people love tamatown so that means it will never fade away with it's surport so it's best I make a totally different one maybe...2 years from now because I have to many ideas lol

True True...hmmm.I have an idea maybe,soon if we're still friends in like 2 years (that's when my mum would probley let me make a website) you guys/gals good help me make it.After we asl BanDai.

Thnkz reno please give us some ideas and you will be appresciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back