Haven't played in years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I used to play tamagotchis all the time but stopped for a few years and are now back into them. i hav got many questions about them because i dont hav the instructions.

I hav v4 she is a toddler

-In the bottom right hand corner there r 2 circles. 1 with a smiley face and other with what looks like a mouth with fangs, it occasionally bleeps and that icon lights up. what does it mean? should i care?

-How do u play mimic?

-I try to play games with my tama but she keeps refusing and I'm not sure y. her happiness is empty so im trying to fill it. iv fed her till shes full but not overfed bought lots of things for her and gone onto tamatown but she still refuses to mimic or play jumping rope. How do i get her to play?

-When on-line in tamatown does it increase happy points?

-If i over feed will she become fat?

-Do tamagotchis do it so females have babies and males don't. because its been puzzling me for ages because if u have a boy u cant have kids and it seems a bit pointless to then play or can boys have babies as well?

When that little icon in the corner is highlighted your Tama needs attention. Look at the stats under the first icon. If all the hungry hearts are empty, feed your pet. If the happy hearts are empty, make it happy by feeding it a snack or playing a game. If none of the meters are empty, your tama is fooling you. Go to the 6th icon and select "discipline".

To play mimic, you have to press B when your Tama's position matches the position of the other character.

If you have a boy, yes, he can have a baby but not actually HAVE one.

If your tama refuses to play games, it is because she is not overweight and does not need exercise.

If she's refusing to play games, they're at minimun wieght; Try feeding them a snack and a meal- they need to be three lbs over their minimum weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back