Having babies with 3 tamas....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyra637

Reaction score
Im not a new tamagotchi owner but i just got my 3rd one lyke a week ago and i wanted to know, is it possible for a girl tama to mate with two other boy tamas? (not at the same time of course). can she mate with one and then right after that mate with the other? :unsure:

lol its pretty much impossible BUT there was this one time i split my tamagotchi in half (no not literally :unsure: ) it went to visit with two tams, and gave the exact same present, and then it came back as one.

mating wise, i dont noe what to tell u.

but it is a TINY TINY bit possible (only happened once as a glitch ^-^)

If you already had a tamagotchi mate with another by connecting or from the matchmaker it cannot mate with another even if the level of friendship says they are in love. Tamagotchis can only mate ONCE and have one baby if mating with a matchmaker pick or two when mating with another tamagotchi by connecting. But, only ONE baby stays with the adult and the other goes off with the other parent if your tamagotchi mated by connecting.

It's not possible because I connected with both of my friends and their's are girls and mine's is a boy tama. They both also had 4 hearts instead of smiley faces. And they have to be the same age to mate since my tama and my other friends tama are both 6 years old. When they mated my friends girl tama had twins and so now my tama and my friends tama has a baby boy. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back